Kia Stonic Estate1.0T GDi 48V GT-Line S 5 Doors
- 4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster Display8" Touchscreen NavigationApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBlind Spot Collision WarningCruise Control + Speed LimiterDrive Mode SelectorElectric Power SteeringEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop Signalling SystemExternal Temperature DisplayForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/CyclistFront Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed Limit AssistKia Connected Services Featuring Tomtom LiveLane Keeping Assist System (Lkas), Driver Attention Warning (Daw) And High Beam Assist (Hba)Rear Parking SensorReversing Camera SystemTrip ComputerUvo Connect
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- Audio System With 6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingFront Usb PortRear Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- 3Rd Brake LightAero Blade Type Windshield WipersAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlights ControlBlack Side Sill, Door Garnish And Wheel Arch TrimsBlack/Body Colour BumpersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesChrome Side Window TrimElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsFront And Rear Silver Skid PlatesGloss Black Door Mirrors With Matt Black Lower HousingGt-Line Body KitHeadlight Levelling DeviceHeated Rear WindowHigh Gloss Black And Satin Radiator GrilleLed Bi-Function Projection Headlights With Static BendingLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear Combination LightsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRain Sensing Front WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRoof Coloured Rear Spoiler With High Mounted Braking LightRoof RailsShark Fin AntennaSolar Windshield GlassSpeed Variable Front WipersTinted GlassWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light FunctionalityWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Power Point Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir FilterAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAluminium PedalsAutomatic Air ConditioningCentre Armrest Storage BoxCentre Console With CupholdersD-Cut Perforated Leather Trimmed Steering WheelDash Illumination Dimmer SwitchDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDual Height Luggage Area FloorFront And Centre Cabin LightsFront And Rear Door Map Pockets With Bottle HolderGear Shift IndicatorGlovebox IlluminationGt-Line Cloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor Fixings Outer Rear SeatsLeather Trimmed GearshiftLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage NetLuggage Net HooksOverhead Console LampOverhead Console With Sunglasses CasesPassenger Front Seatback PocketsPassenger Seat Height AdjusterSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity Mirror Illumination (Driver And Front Passenger)Tilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)All Round 3-Point SeatbeltsElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRear Seat Occupancy AlertSeatbelt Reminder WarningTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm SystemDoor DeadlocksEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSmart Key With Engine Start/Stop ButtonSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- High Gloss Black Centre Fascia
- 17" Gt-Line Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1225 kgGross Vehicle Weight1680 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Loading Weight455 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)352 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1155 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4140 cmWidth1760 cmWheelbase2580 cmHeight1505 cmHeight (including roof rails)1520 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium54.3WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH54.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL65.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP118 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT127Engine Torque - NM172 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt-Line SCoin DescriptionT-Gdi 48vStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power118Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)73.9CO0.079 g/kmHC0.016NOx0.025Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL116
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.