Kia Xceed Hatchback1.5T GDi ISG 3 5 Doors
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation With Telematics4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayAndroid Auto With Voice ControlApple Car Play With Voice ControlBluetooth With Voice Recognition & Music StreamingCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Attention WarningEmergency Call ServiceForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/CyclistKia Connect (Uvo)Kia Connected Services Featuring Tomtom LiveLane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesTrip Computer
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 7 SpeakersDab Radio With Mp3Front Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Fast Charger In Front Centre Console
- All-Round Electric Windows With Auto Up & Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Wheel Arch ExtensionsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Colour Side Sill MouldingsBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Matt Black Lower HousingBody Coloured Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Shark Fin AntennaElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Indicator LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black And Satin Chrome Radiator GrilleLed Bi-Function Projection HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed High-Mounted Brake LightLed Rear Fog LightLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateProjection Front Fog LightsRain Sensing Front WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSatin Chrome Window SurroundSilver Roof RailsSmaller Xceed Badge On Rear Left Hand TailgateTinted GlassWide View Drivers Door MirrorWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsCentre Console With Cupholders And Sliding CoverCentre Console With Storage Box And Sliding ArmrestChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFaux Leather Door TrimFront And Rear Door StorageFront Cabin Map Light With Sunglasses CaseFront Passenger Seat Height AdjusterFront Seat And Rear PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Driver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Steering Wheel And GearshiftLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage HooksRear Cabin LightRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)All Round 3-Point SeatbeltsDual Front Side AirbagsDual HornElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Passenger Airbag Cut Off SwitchHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt Reminder WarningTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm SystemEngine Immobiliser & DeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel Nuts
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1416 kgGross Vehicle Weight1840 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Loading Weight424 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)426 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1378 litres
- Length4395 cmWidth1826 cmWheelbase2650 cmHeight1495 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP158 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW118 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT187Engine Torque - NM253 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.8
- Coin Series3Coin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %52NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power158Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3
- CC1482 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.569 g/kmHC0.043NOx0.028Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb142
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.