Kia Xceed Hatchback1.5T GDi ISG 3 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation With Telematics4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayAndroid Auto With Voice ControlApple Car Play With Voice ControlBluetooth With Voice Recognition & Music StreamingDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningEmergency Call ServiceForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/CyclistLane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesSmart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalityTailgateTrip Computer
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 1X Rear Usb-C2X Front Usb (1X Usb-C, 1X Usb-A)7 SpeakersDab Radio With Mp3Rear Console Usb C-Type Charge PortSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- All-Round Electric Windows With Auto Up & Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Side Sill Mouldings With Chrome InsertsBlack Wheel Arch ExtensionsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Colour Roof SpoilerBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Matt Black Lower HousingBody Coloured Shark Fin AntennaElectrically Folding, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Indicator LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Beam AssistHigh Glossy Black And Satin Chrome Rear Skid PlateLed Bi-Function Projection HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed High-Mounted Brake LightLed Rear Fog LightLed Rear LightsMatt Black And Satin Chrome Radiator GrillePrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRain Sensing Front WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSatin Chrome Window SurroundSilver Roof RailsSmaller Xceed Badge On Rear Left Hand TailgateTinted GlassVariable Front Intermittent WipersWide View Drivers Door MirrorWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsCentre Console With Storage Box And Sliding ArmrestChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryCupholders In Centre ConsoleDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportDriver And Passenger Front Seat PocketsDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFaux Leather Door TrimFront And Luggage Area 12V Power SocketsFront And Rear Door StorageFront Cabin Map Light With Sunglasses CaseFront Passenger Seat Height AdjusterHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Driver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Steering Wheel And Faux Leather GearshiftLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage HooksRear Cabin LightRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)All Round 3-Point SeatbeltsDual HornElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Passenger Airbag Cut Off SwitchHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt Reminder WarningTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm SystemEngine Immobiliser & DeadlocksLocking Wheel NutsSmart Key With Engine Start/Stop Button
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Co0.473Hc0.039Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)66Nox0.047Particles0.0004Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb141 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1482 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb45.6Wltp - Mpg - Extra High42.2Wltp - Mpg - High52.3Wltp - Mpg - Low37.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium47.9
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power158Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionGdiCoin Series3Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)8.9 secEngine Power - Bhp158 bhpEngine Power - Kw118 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft187 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm253 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed129 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1495 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4395 mmWheelbase2650 mmWidth1826 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1870 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1378 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)426 litresMax. Loading Weight424 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1410 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1446 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.