Land Rover Defender Estate3.0 P400 X 110 5 Doors Auto [7 Seat]
- 11.4" Touchscreen360 Degree Parking Aid3D Surround Camera With 360 View, 180 Rear View, Front Traffic Detection, Forward Vehicle Guidance, Tow Hitch Assist And Clear Sight Ground ViewAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayAssisted Tailgate With Soft CloseBlind Spot AssistBluetooth SystemBrake Pad Wear IndicatorClear Exit MonitorConnected Navigation ProDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Head Up DisplayInteractive Driver DisplayLane Keep AssistPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWade Sensing
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAdaptive DynamicsAll Terrain Progress ControlAll Wheel Drive SystemConfigurable Terrain ResponseElectronic Active Differential With Brake Torque VectoringElectronic Air SuspensionTerrain Response 2Twin Speed Transfer Box
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Meridian 400W Sound Audio System With 11 Speakers And SubwooferPivi Pro Connected
- Automatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsCentre High Mounted Stop LightClearsight Interior Rear View MirrorDarkened Led Tail LightsElectric Heated/Power Fold Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapFollow Me Home LightingFront Fog LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated WindscreenIlluminated Metal Tread Plates With Brand Name ScriptMatrix Led Headlights With Signature DrlPrivacy GlassPuddle LightsRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide Hinged TailgateTrailer Stability AssistX Badge
- 12V Power Socket In Loadspace14 Way Heated And Cooled Electric Adjustable Memory Front Seats With 4 Way Manual Headrests2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality SensorAlpine LightsBright Metal PedalsCabin Air Purification PlusConfigurable Cabin LightingDomestic Plug SocketDurable Rubber Cabin FlooringDurable Rubber Loadspace FlooringElectric Reach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnExtended Leather UpgradeFootwell LightsFront Passenger Isofix Child Seat AttachmentHeated Steering WheelLess Wireless ChargerLoadspace CoverLoadspace HookMultifunction Steering WheelOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPremium Cabin LightingRear HeadrestsRear IsofixRear Reading LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage GloveboxSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Family Comfort Pack - DefenderOnline Pack With Data Plan - Defender
- 7 Three Point SeatbeltsAbsBrake Hold FunctionCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Cross Car Beam In Dark Grey Powder Coat Brushed FinishCustomer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectric Parking Brake (Epb)Emergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingEsp + Traction ControlFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorHdc - Hill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRemote For (E-Call,Optimised Assistance Call,Incontrol App,Climate,Beep And Flash And Door)Rsc - Roll Stability ControlSeat Belt ReminderTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- AlarmImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel Nuts
- Co2 (G/Km)220 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb245 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh258 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel245 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh291Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel268Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh235Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel217Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh362Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel343Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh260Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel245
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2996 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb10.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh11.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel10.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh12.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel11.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh10.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel9.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh15.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel15.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh11.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel10.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb26Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh24.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel26Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh22Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel24Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh27.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel29.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh17.7Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel18.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh24.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel26.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power400Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionP400Coin SeriesX 110 [7 Seat]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %85Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %79Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp400 bhpEngine Power - Kw294 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft406 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg56.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm550 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/60 R20Tyre Size Rear255/60 R20Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5095Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1967 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5018 mmWheelbase3022 mmWidth2008 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2105 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresGross Vehicle Weight3270 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1826 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)160 litresMax. Loading Weight875 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2395 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.