Land Rover Discovery Sport Sw2.0 D165 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Touch ScreenAndroid AutoApple CarplayDriver Condition MonitorEcall Emergency Call SystemFront And Rear Parking AidIncontrol Remote PremiumLane Keep AssistLocking Fuel FlapPasPivi Pro Connected Navigation System With Upgraded InfotainmentPush Button StartService Interval IndicatorTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWade Sensing
- All Terrain Progress ControlCoil Suspension SystemDiesel Particulate FilterDynamic Stability ControlEfficient DrivelineTerrain Response 2
- Bluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear WindowsFront And Rear Recovery EyesHeated Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear Wiper
- 2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentre Console With ArmrestFootwell LightsFront And Rear Grab HandlesFront Passenger Isofix Child Seat AttachmentFront Passenger SeatLoadspace CoverLoadspace LightManual Third Row SeatsOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesRear HeadrestsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTilt/Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Discovery
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsBrake Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCollision Mitigation Braking SystemCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Driver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEsp + Traction ControlHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistPedestrian Airbag SystemRear Seat IsofixRoll Stability ControlSide And Curtain Airbags For Front And 2Nd Row SeatsTrailer Stability ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Battery Back Up System (Bbus) With Tilt SensorGlobal Lock And Unlock Switch On Driver DoorIntrusion SensorLocking Wheel Nuts
- Centre Stack Rails In Noble Chrome
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb173 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh184 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel173 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb42.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh40.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel42.9
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power165Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD165Coin SeriesNot AvailableGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %84Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %85Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)10.6 secEngine Power - Bhp163 bhpEngine Power - Kw120 kwEngine Power - Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft280 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg38.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm380 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleStyle 5075Wheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1727 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4597 mmWheelbase2741 mmWidth2069 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2173 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresGross Vehicle Weight2750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1451 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)115 litresMax. Loading Weight797 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1953 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Does this come with Land Rover Assist?
Yes it does.What is the warranty?
This comes with Land Rover’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.