Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Hatchback2.0 D200 R-Dynamic HSE 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Deployable Touchscreen With Lower TouchscreenAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth ConnectivityBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightDriver Condition MonitorEcall Emergency SystemElectronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidIncontrol RemoteLand Rover Incontrol AppsLane Keep AssistPivi Pro Connected Includes Upgraded Infotainment, Connected Navigation Pro, Nuance Speech LicencePush Button StarterRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterVoice Control System
- All Terrain Progress ControlConfigurable DynamicsEfficient DrivelinePassive SuspensionTerrain Response 2 Auto
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabMeridian Sound System With 400W Subwoofer And 12 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Auto HeadlightsAutomatic Headlight LevellingElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapEvoque And R-Dynamic BadgeFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated Washer JetsHeated WindscreenPower Fold, Auto-Dimming, Heated Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTailgate SpoilerThird Brake Light
- 40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Centre Headrest And ArmrestAmbient Interior LightingBright Metal PedalsElectrically Adjustable Steering Column With Memory Function And Easy Entry/ExitHeated Steering WheelIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front Head RestraintsPerforated Full Leather Steering WheelRear Air VentsRear Centre HeadrestRear Head RestraintsSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesSingle Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Sliding Front Centre Armrest
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Customer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlSix Airbags - Driver And Passenger Airbags/Driver Knee Airbag/Front Side Airbag And Curtain AirbagsTorque Vectoring BrakeTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel Nuts
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb172 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh181 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel172 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.4 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb43.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh41Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel43.1
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD200Coin SeriesR-Dynamic HseGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %94Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %72Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.5 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw152 kwEngine Power - Rpm4250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft317 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg43.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm430 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed120 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear235/50 R20Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleStyle 5079Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1649 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4371 mmWheelbase2681 mmWidth1904 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2100 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresGross Vehicle Weight2490 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1576 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)798 litresMax. Loading Weight624 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1866 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.