Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estate3.0 P400 Autobiography 5 Doors Auto
- 13.1" Touchscreen3D 360 Degree Surround Camera With Wade SensingAdaptive Cruise Control With Steering AssistAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth Connectivity StreamingDriver Condition ResponseEco ModeElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidHead Up DisplayInteractive Driver Display Instrument ClusterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistOccupant Protection AssistPark AssistPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWireless Device Charging With Phone Signal Booster
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAdaptive DynamicsAll Wheel Drive SystemAutomatic Access HeightTerrain Response 2
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Incontrol Protect - Sos Emergency Call With Automatic Collision Detection, Optimised Assistance Call And Incontrol Remote App EssentialPivi Pro ConnectedUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Adaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsCentre High Mounted Stop LightClearsight Interior Rear View MirrorDigital Led Headlights With Signature Drl And Image ProjectionElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home LightingFront And Rear Recovery EyesHeadlight Power WashHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer JetsHeated WindscreenIlluminated Metal Tread Plates With Autobiography ScriptIntegrated Twin TailpipesLed Tail LightsMetal Load Space Scuff PlatesRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Animated Directional IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRemote Window ClosingSide Repeater Indicators In MirrorSliding Panoramic Roof With Electric SunblindTrailer Stability AssistWinter Wiper Park Position
- 22 Way Heated And Ventilated Front And Power Recline Rear Seats, Massage Electric Memory Front Seats And Front And Rear Winged Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Seats With Power Recline And LoadthroughAir Quality SensorAuto Air RecirculationBright Metal Foot PedalsCentre Console With ArmrestCustomer Configurable Single Point EntryDriver's FootrestEasy Boot LoadingEbony Console Door Armrests And SeatbeltsElectric Adjustable Steering ColumnFour Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear CupholdersFront Door Storage SpaceFront Map LightsFront Seat Back Map PocketsFront Stowage PocketFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesGearshift PaddlesHeated Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat PreparationLoadspace CoverLoadspace Floor PartitionLoadspace HookLoadspace LightLoadspace Mounting ProvisionsLockable GloveboxLuggage Tie-Downs In LoadspaceMultifunction Steering WheelPollen FilterPower SocketPremium Cabin LightingRear Centre ArmrestRear IsofixSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsSv Bespoke Carpet MatsThree 12V Accessory Power OutletsTwin Blade Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUpper Secondary Glovebox
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Range Rover Sport
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Pre-Fill TechnologyCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistIlluminated Seat Belt BucklesLow Traction LaunchPassenger Seat Occupant Detector With Front AirbagsPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlSeatbelt WarningTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Locking
- Moonlight Noble Chrome Interior Finishers
- Minimum Kerbweight2310 kgGross Vehicle Weight3220 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight910 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)647 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1491 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.53
- Length4946 mmWidth2047 mmWheelbase2997 mmWidth (including mirrors)2209 mmHeight1820 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb29.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL29.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed150 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAutobiographyCoin DescriptionP400Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power400Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front285/45 R22Tyre Size Rear285/45 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 5127Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb219WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL219
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.