Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estate3.0 P510e Autobiography 5 Doors Auto
- 13.1" Touchscreen3D 360 Degree Surround Camera With Wade SensingAdaptive Cruise Control With Steering AssistAll Wheel SteeringAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth Connectivity StreamingDriver Condition ResponseEco ModeFront And Rear Parking AidHead Up DisplayInteractive Driver Display Instrument ClusterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistOccupant Protection AssistPark AssistPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWireless Device Charging With Phone Signal Booster
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAdaptive DynamicsAdaptive Off-Road Cruise ControlAll Wheel Drive SystemAutomatic Access HeightDynamic Air Suspension With Dynamic Response ProElectronic Active Differential With Brake Torque VectoringHome Charging CablePublic Charging CableTerrain Response 2Twin Speed Transfer Box
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Incontrol Protect - Sos Emergency Call With Automatic Collision Detection, Optimised Assistance Call And Incontrol Remote App EssentialMeridian Sound SystemPivi Pro ConnectedUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Adaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsCentre High Mounted Stop LightClearsight Interior Rear View MirrorDigital Led Headlights With Signature Drl And Image ProjectionElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home LightingFront And Rear Recovery EyesHeadlight Power WashHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer JetsHeated WindscreenIlluminated Metal Tread Plates With Autobiography ScriptIntegrated Twin TailpipesLed Tail LightsMetal Load Space Scuff PlatesRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Animated Directional IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRemote Window ClosingSide Repeater Indicators In MirrorSliding Panoramic Roof With Electric SunblindTrailer Stability AssistWinter Wiper Park Position
- 22 Way Heated And Ventilated Front And Power Recline Rear Seats, Massage Electric Memory Front Seats And Front And Rear Winged Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Seats With Power Recline And LoadthroughAir Quality SensorAuto Air RecirculationBright Metal Foot PedalsCentre Console With ArmrestCustomer Configurable Single Point EntryDriver's FootrestEasy Boot LoadingEbony Console Door Armrests And SeatbeltsElectric Adjustable Steering ColumnFour Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear CupholdersFront Door Storage SpaceFront Map LightsFront Seat Back Map PocketsFront Stowage PocketFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesGearshift PaddlesHeated Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat PreparationLoadspace CoverLoadspace Floor PartitionLoadspace HookLoadspace LightLoadspace Mounting ProvisionsLockable GloveboxLuggage Tie-Downs In LoadspaceMultifunction Steering WheelPollen FilterPower SocketPremium Cabin LightingRear Centre ArmrestRear IsofixSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsSv Bespoke Carpet MatsThree 12V Accessory Power OutletsTwin Blade Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUpper Secondary Glovebox
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Range Rover Sport
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Pre-Fill TechnologyConfigurable AutolockCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistIlluminated Seat Belt BucklesLow Traction LaunchPassenger Seat Occupant Detector With Front AirbagsPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlSeatbelt WarningTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Locking
- Moonlight Noble Chrome Interior Finishers
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh38.2Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)900Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)40Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage60000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years6Usable Battery Capacity38.2Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb111Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh109Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel111Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb69Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel69
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb19Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh21Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel19
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2996 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb0.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh0.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel0.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb327.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh318.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel327.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power510Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionP510eCoin SeriesAutobiographyGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %85Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %82Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.4 secEngine Power - Bhp510 bhpEngine Power - Kw375 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft516 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg71.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm700 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed150 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front285/45 R22Tyre Size Rear285/45 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStyle 5127Wheel Type22" Alloy
- Height1820 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4946 mmWheelbase2997 mmWidth2047 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2209 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)71.5 litresGross Vehicle Weight3450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1491 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)647 litresMax. Loading Weight715 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2735 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.95
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.