Land Rover Range Rover Velar Estate2.0 P400e Dynamic SE 5 Doors Auto
- Android AutoApple CarplayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth ConnectivityVoice Control SystemTrip ComputerTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterSpeed Proportional Electronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Service IndicatorRear Traffic MonitorPivi Pro With Connected NavigationLane Keep AssistLand Rover Incontrol AppsIncontrol RemoteFront And Rear Parking AidEcall Emergency Call SystemDriver Condition MonitorBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning Light
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAc/Dc ChargingAdaptive DynamicsAll Terrain Progress ControlCoil Suspension SystemHome Charging CableOpen Differential With Torque Vectoring By BrakingPublic Charging CableSingle Speed Transfer Box
- Dab RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Laminated WindscreenAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Roof RailsBody Coloured BumpersBoot Protection PlateElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated Washer JetsMatrix Led Headlights With Signature DrlMetal Front Tread PlatesMetal Load Space Scuff PlatesPower Fold, Auto-Dimming, Heated Door Mirrors With Memory And Approach LightsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Animated Directional IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTailgate/Boot Lid SpoilerTrailer Stability AssistVelar Badge
- 14 Way Electrically Adjustable Front Seats With Driver's Memory Function3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient LightingBright Metal PedalsCarpet MatsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsEbony Morzine HeadliningHeated Steering WheelIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLoadspace CoverOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front HeadrestsRear Air VentsRear Centre HeadrestSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard InteriorTwin Front CupholdersTwin Sliding Front Centre Armrest
- Online Pack With Data Plan - VelarPower Socket Pack 2 - Velar
- 380Mm Front Brakes And 325Mm Rear Brakes3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Cornering Brake ControlCurtain AirbagsCustomer Configurable AutolockDoor Side Intrusion BeamsDriver AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPassenger AirbagPower Operated Child LocksRear AirbagsRoll Stability ControlSide AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)Unpainted Brake Calipers
- Global Lock And Unlock Switch On Driver DoorImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLock Only Switch On Front Passenger DoorLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric AlarmRemote Central Locking
- All Season Tyres
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh13.7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw22Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage60000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years6Usable Battery Capacity13.7Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh22.7Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel21.7Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.7Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.9Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb63Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh61Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel63Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb39Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh38Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel39
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb40Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh43Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel40
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio9.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine CodeAj200Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb163.5Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh148.6Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel163.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power404Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionP400eCoin SeriesDynamic SeGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.1 secEngine Power - Bhp404 bhpEngine Power - Kw297 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft472 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg65.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm640 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/50 R20Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel Style10 Spoke Style 1089Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1683 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4797 mmWheelbase2874 mmWidth1930 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2147 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69 litresGross Vehicle Weight2740 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1335 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)503 litresMax. Loading Weight535 kgMax. Roof Load79 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2205 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.95
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.