Land Rover Range Rover Velar Estate3.0 D300 MHEV Dynamic SE 5 Doors Auto
- Door Side Intrusion BeamsDriver AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPassenger AirbagPower Operated Child LocksRear AirbagsRoll Stability ControlSide AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)Unpainted Brake CalipersCustomer Configurable AutolockCurtain AirbagsCornering Brake ControlAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts380Mm Front Brakes And 325Mm Rear Brakes
- Online Pack With Data Plan - VelarPower Socket Pack 2 - Velar
- Ebony Morzine HeadliningHeated Steering WheelIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLoadspace CoverOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front HeadrestsRear Air VentsRear Centre HeadrestSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard InteriorTwin Front CupholdersTwin Sliding Front Centre Armrest14 Way Electrically Adjustable Front Seats With Driver's Memory Function3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient LightingBright Metal PedalsCarpet MatsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Laminated WindscreenAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Roof RailsBody Coloured BumpersBoot Protection PlateElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated Washer JetsMatrix Led Headlights With Signature DrlMetal Front Tread PlatesMetal Load Space Scuff PlatesPower Fold, Auto-Dimming, Heated Door Mirrors With Memory And Approach LightsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Animated Directional IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTailgate/Boot Lid SpoilerTrailer Stability AssistVelar Badge
- Remote Central LockingPerimetric AlarmLocking Wheel NutsLock Only Switch On Front Passenger DoorKeyless EntryIntrusion SensorImmobiliserGlobal Lock And Unlock Switch On Driver Door
- Dab RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAll Terrain Progress ControlCoil Suspension SystemOpen Differential With Torque Vectoring By BrakingSingle Speed Transfer Box
- Android AutoApple CarplayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth ConnectivityBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightDriver Condition MonitorEcall Emergency Call SystemFront And Rear Parking AidIncontrol RemoteLand Rover Incontrol AppsLane Keep AssistPivi Pro With Connected NavigationRear Traffic MonitorService IndicatorSpeed Proportional Electronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Traffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb191 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh202 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel191 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2996 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine CodeAj200Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb38.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh36.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel38.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power300Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD300 MhevCoin SeriesDynamic SeGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %74Ncap Safety Assist %72Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp300 bhpEngine Power - Kw221 kwEngine Power - Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft479 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg66.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm650 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed143 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/50 R20Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel Style10 Spoke Style 1032Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1683 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4797 mmWheelbase2874 mmWidth1930 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2147 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresGross Vehicle Weight2710 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1358 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)552 litresMax. Loading Weight661 kgMax. Roof Load79 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2049 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.95
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.