Lexus LC Coupe500h 3.5 2 Doors Auto [Mark Levinson]
- 2.5 Lexus Safety Systems+4 X Front And 4 X Rear Parking Sensors5 Drive Mode Select - Eco, Comfort, Normal, Sport, Sport +Adaptive Cruise Control + Pre-Crash SystemAdaptive Instrument MeterAnalogue Clock With L MotifApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectivityE-CallElectric Boot Lid ReleaseElectric Fuel Cap ReleaseElectric Power SteeringEv ModeLane Keep AssistLexus Link Pro With 12.3" Touch ScreenLexus Optitron Dashboard MetersLexus Premium Nav With 13 Speakers Mark Lev, European Map, Remote Touch Interface, Connected Service, 10.3" Display, Street View, Reverse CameraPanoramic View MonitorPush Button StarterRoad Sign Assist - RsaTraffic Sign Recognition
- Adaptive Variable SuspensionStandard DifferentialVehicle Dynamics Integrated ManagementVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2 Usb Ports8" Tft Multi Information Display In Instrument PanelAux-In SocketDab Digital Radio
- 2 Tone Outside Mirror CasingsActive Rear SpoilerAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBi-Led Headlights With Auto High Beam And Follow Me Home FunctionBody Colour BumpersDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsFront Electric Windows With Auto Up And Down FunctionFront Performance RodGlass Roof With Manual SunshadeHeadlight CleanersHeat Insulating Tinted GlassHeated, Auto-Folding Door Mirrors, Auto Dimming With Rerverse Tilt And MemoryIlluminated Entry System With Led LightsLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Door IlluminationLed Rear Combination Lights With Emergency Brake SignalMulti Bulb Led IndicatorsPop Up HoodPrivacy Glass In Rear Quarter And BackRear BootRear Fog LightsRoof Mounted Led Brake LightUv Reducing GlassVariable Front Intermittent WipersWindshield Deicer
- 1 Cup Holder In Centre Console10 Way Driver And Passenger Electrically Adjustable Front Seats With Headrest Height Adjustment12V Power Outlets2 Coat Hooks In Rear Of The Cabin2 Fixed Rear Seats2 Individual Rear Seats3 Spoke Heated Leather Steering Wheel With Magnesium Paddle ShiftsAlcantara Draped Inside Door PanelsAluminium Foot RestAluminium Scuff PlatesAluminium Sports PedalsCarbon Fibre Sheet Moulding Inner Door Panels And Inner Boot LidDriver And Passenger 2 Way Electrical Lumbar AdjustmentDriver And Passenger Door PocketDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And LampDriver Seat Memory FunctionDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With Auto Recirculation, Pollen Removal Mode, Nano Technology And Climate ConciergeElectrically Adjustable Steering Column With Lock ProtectFront And Rear Aero DuctsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Passenger SeatHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsIsofix Child Restraint System On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gear LeverLed Interior Illumination With Touch Sensor Map LightsLuggage Storage Tray Under Deck Board To Right SideSelf Charging HybridSmooth Leather/Tahara Man Made Leather UpholsterySteering Wheel Audio ControlsTextile Carpet MatsTonneau Cover
- 3 Point Seat Belts With Pre TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Audible And Visual Front Seatbelts ReminderAuto Locate Tyre Pressure Warning SystemBas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectrically Controlled Brake System (Ecb)Front And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsHill Start Assist Control With Hold SwitchPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchSway Warning SystemTraction Control
- Anti-Theft System With Siren, Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor, Tilt Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserFull Stop FunctionLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingSecurity Window EtchingSmart EntrySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double Lock
- Instrument Panel And Door Trim Illumination
- Run Flat Tyres
- Battery Capacity In Kwh1.11Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Co2 (G/Km)150 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)68Nox0.007Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb184 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh184 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel184 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High188Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh191Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel188Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High159Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh162Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel159Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low228Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh228Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel220Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium186Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh186Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel179
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc3456 ccCompression Ratio13.0:1Cylinder LayoutV6Cylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)83 mmEngine Code8Gr-FxsEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears10 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)42.8Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)47.1Ec Urban (Mpg)38.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low10.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh10.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel10.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel8.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb34.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh34.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel34.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High34Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh34Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel34.4Wltp - Mpg - High40.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh40.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel40.3Wltp - Mpg - Low27.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh27.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel27.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium34.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh34.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel34.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc3.5 ccBadge Power359Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHCoin SeriesMark LevinsonGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5 secEngine Power - Bhp359 bhpEngine Power - Kw264 kwEngine Power - Rpm6600 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft257 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg35.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm348 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4900 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1345 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4770 mmWheelbase2870 mmWidth1920 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2168 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)82 litresGross Vehicle Weight2445 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)172 litresMax. Loading Weight465 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1980 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.