Lexus NX Estate350h 2.5 5 Doors E-CVT 2WD
- 4 Driving Modes Ev/Eco/Normal/Sport7" Display In Instrument BinnacleBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityEcall Emergency SystemElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringIntelligent Parking Sensors - 4 Front And 4 RearLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connect - Cloud Based Navigation, Cloud Based Voice Assistant, Always Online And 9.8" Vga TouchscreenPush Button StarterReversing Camera With Back GuidelinesService Interval IndicatorWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android Auto
- Hybrid Automatic TransmissionVehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 10 Speakers4 Usb Ports - 2 Front, One Usb C, 2 Rear Usb CDab Digital Radio
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBi Led HeadlightsDouble Hidden Exhaust PipesFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows, With Anti-Jam ProtectionHeated, Auto-Folding, Auto-Dimming Outside Mirrors With Reverse Tilt Function And Turn IndicatorsLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed IndicatorsLight Green Uv Acoustic Rear Doors & Rear GlassPower Back Door SystemRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Rails
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 X Fixed Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot6 Tie Down Hooks In Boot6 Way Manually Adjustable Front Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Rear Seat BackrestCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsCentre Armrest With Storage BoxDual Climate Control Air Conditioning SystemFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Textile Carpet MatsFront Passenger SeatHeated Front SeatsLeather Gear LeverLed Interior IlluminationPower Adjustable Leather Steering Wheel With Paddle ShiftsRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersTahara Leather UpholsteryWil - Whiplash Injury Lessening Seats
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbsAdjustable Seat Belt Anchor PointsDriver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagE-Latch Electric Door ReleaseEbd + Brake AssistEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsFront Center AirbagFront Passenger Seat Cushion AirbagHill Assist ControlLexus Safety System - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign, Automatic High Beam, OtaManual Rear Child LocksPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsAnti-Theft System With Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor, Tilt Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVin Window Etching
- Black Microdot Inlay
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1800 kgGross Vehicle Weight2380 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)521 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4660 cmWidth1865 cmWheelbase2690 cmHeight1640 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low47.8WLTP - MPG - Medium60.1WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb49.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL47.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL60.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH57.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH55.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH39.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secEngine Power - BHP244 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW179 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT176Engine Torque - NM239 nmEngine Torque - RPM4300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)103.4 mmCC2487 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %83NCAP Safety Assist %91NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power244Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67NOx0.0016Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL129
- Battery Capacity in kWh18.1Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.