Lexus NX Estate450h+ 2.5 F-Sport 5 Doors E-CVT [Premium Plus Pack]
- 360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor5 Driving Modes Ev/Normal/Eco/Sport/Sport S+7" Display In Instrument BinnacleBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityEcall Emergency SystemElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringHead Up DisplayIntelligent Parking Sensors - 4 Front And 4 RearLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connect - Cloud Based Navigation, Cloud Based Voice Assistant, Always Online, 14" Hd Touchscreen, Embedded Nav And Faster CpuPush Button StarterReversing Camera With Back GuidelinesService Interval IndicatorTazuna Cockpit With 7" Improved Meters Display, 10" Hud And Capacitive Touch Steering Wheel SwitchesWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android AutoWireless Smartphone Charger
- 6.6 Kw Onboard ChargerAll Wheel Drive (Awd)Avs - Adaptive Variable SuspensionHybrid Automatic TransmissionSports Suspension With Lateral Performance DampersVehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 10 Speakers4 Usb Ports - 2 Front, One Usb C, 2 Rear Usb CDab Digital Radio
- 4 Eye Led Headlight With Adaptive High BeamAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Roof RailsDouble Hidden Exhaust PipesF Sport Exterior Styling - Black Mesh Front Grille, Enhanced Side Rockers, Metallic Front Bumper, Badging, Black Outside Mirror CoversFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows, With Anti-Jam ProtectionHeadlight CleanersHeated, Auto-Folding, Auto-Dimming Outside Mirrors With Reverse Tilt Function And Turn IndicatorsIlluminated Door Handles With Puddle LightLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Cornering LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed IndicatorsPower Back Door With Kick SensorPrivacy Glass, Rear Doors And TailgateRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Way Electrical Lumbar Adjustment For Driver2 X Fixed Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Driver/Passenger Electrically Adjustable Front SeatsAdjustable Rear Seat BackrestAmbient Light In 64 ColoursCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsCentre Armrest With Storage BoxDriver Seat Memory FunctionDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With Humidity SensorF Sport Aluminium Sports PedalsF Sport Leather GearleverF Sport Seats - Leather UpholsteryFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Textile Carpet MatsFront Passenger SeatHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelLed Interior IlluminationPower Adjustable F Sport Leather Steering Wheel With Paddle ShiftsRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersWhiplash Injury Lessening (Wil) Feature (Active Headrest) For Seats
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbsAdjustable Seat Belt Anchor PointsDriver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagE-Latch With Safe Exit AssistEbd + Brake AssistEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsFront Center AirbagFront Passenger Seat Cushion AirbagHill Assist ControlLexus Safety System - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign, OtaManual Rear Child LocksPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- Anti-Theft System With Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor, Tilt Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSmart Keyless EntrySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double LockUltra Wide Band (Uwb) Anti-Theft SystemVin Window Etching
- Aluminium InlaysOrganic Inlay
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh18.1Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)165Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw6.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw6.6Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage60000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years3Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb42.2
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67Nox0.0055Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb152Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Teh154Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Comb - Tel152Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High177Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh179Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel177Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High133Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Teh135Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - High - Tel133Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low173Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Teh175Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Low - Tel173Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium124Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Teh126Wltp - Co2 Ch Sus (G/Km) - Medium - Tel124Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb25Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh26Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel25
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2487 ccCompression Ratio14.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)103.4 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears1 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (L/100Km) - Comb7.4Wltp - Fc Ch Dep (Mpg) - Comb38Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb6.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High7.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel7.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High5.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Teh6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High - Tel5.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low7.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium5.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel5.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb42.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Teh41.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb - Tel42.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High36.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Teh35.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High - Tel36.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High47.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Teh47Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High - Tel47.8Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low37.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Teh36.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low - Tel37.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium51.3Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Teh50.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium - Tel51.3Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.13Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb256.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh256.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel256.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.5 ccBadge Power306Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionH+Coin SeriesFsport[Prem Pls Pk]Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %83Ncap Safety Assist %91Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.3 secEngine Power - Bhp306 bhpEngine Power - Kw225 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft167 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg23.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm227 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed124 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear235/50 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1670 mmLength4660 mmWheelbase2690 mmWidth1865 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight2540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresMax. Loading Weight550 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMinimum Kerbweight1990 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.