Lexus RC F Coupe5.0 Carbon 2 Doors Auto
- 4.2" Colour Multi Information Display5 Driving Modes Eco/Normal//Sport/Sport+/CustomAnalogue Clock With Gps FunctionBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth SystemConnected ServicesDrive Start ControlDynamic Radar Cruise ControlElectric Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking SensorsFull European MapLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistLexus Premium Navigation With 10.3" Display ScreenMm19 Multimedia System Including Apple Carplay And Android AutoPower Boot LidPre-Collision System (Pcs)Push Button StarterRemote Touch InterfaceReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaSpeed Sensitive SteeringTft (Thin Film Transistor) Combination Meter With Analogue Speedometer
- Adaptive Variable SuspensionLaunch ControlSachs Monotube Shock AbsorbersTorsen Limited Slip DifferentialVehicle Dynamics Integrated ManagementVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2 Usb PortsAuxiliary Input SocketCd/Dvd PlayerDab Digital RadioMark Levinson 17 Speaker Audio System + Smart Entry Card Key
- 3 Beam Led Headlights With Automatic High Beam - AhbAuto Dimming Interior Mirror + Dimming Door MirrorsAuto HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersCarbon Fibre Active/Retractable Rear Spoiler With SwitchCarbon Fibre BonnetCarbon Fibre Front SpoilerCarbon Fibre Rear DiffuserCarbon Fibre RoofDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDoor Mirror MemoryElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsF Aluminium Scuff PlatesGreen Tinted Uv Reducing Windscreen GlassHeadlight WashersHeated Door MirrorsHigh Level Led Brake LightIlluminated Entry System With Led LightsLed Auto Leveling HeadlightsLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorsLed Rear LightsLexus Signature Front Grille With F-Mesh PatternNoise Insulating WindscreenRain Sensing WipersRear BootRear Bumper Wth Quad ExhaustUv Reducing Green Reinforced With Water Repellent Coating Door GlassWelcome Lighting
- 2 Individual Seats In 2Nd Row2 Way Lumbar Support For Driver8 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers Seat8 Way Electrically Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height, Reach,Till And BackrestActive Sound ControlAuto Air RecirculationClean Air Filter And Pollen Removal ModeDriver Seat Memory FunctionDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With S Flow And Electrostatic Temperature Control SwitchEasy Entry/ Electrically Adjustable Steering ColumnF Aluminium Effect TrimF Aluminium Foot Rest And Sports PedalsF Heated Steering WheelF Leather GearleaverF Leather Steering Wheel With Paddle Shift And MemoryFixed Rear Seats With Luggage Pass ThroughFoot Pedal Parking BrakeFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Restraint System On Rear SeatsMemory Function For Passenger SeatRear Centre Armrest With 2 Cupholders + StorageSemi-Aniline Leather Upholstery With Carbon InlaysSingle Front Passenger SeatSlide/Reclining Front SeatsSports SeatsSteering Wheel Audio ControlsTextile Carpet MatsThrough Load FacilityVentilated Front Seats
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsAbsActive Pedestrian Safety SystemBrake Assist FunctionCurtain Shield AirbagDriver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Front And Rear Seat Belt With Emergency Locking RetractorFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Orange Brembo Brake CalipersPassenger Knee AirbagSeatbelt Pretensioners And Force LimitersSway Warning SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 1X Card Key2 X Zippo Type KeyAnti Theft Alarm With Incline Sensor And Glass Break SensorDouble LockingImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSmart EntrySpeed Sensitive Power Door LocksVin Window Etching
- 19" Polished Forged Alloy WheelsMichelin TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1715 kgGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)366 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4710 cmWidth1845 cmWheelbase2730 cmWidth (including mirrors)2050 cmHeight1390 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)17.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)34 mpgEC Combined (mpg)25 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low14.3WLTP - MPG - Medium23.3WLTP - MPG - High28.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High27.4WLTP - MPG - Comb23.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL14.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH14.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL23.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH23.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL28.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH28.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL27.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH27.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL23.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH23.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low19.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL19.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH19.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.5 secTop Speed168 mphEngine Power - BHP463 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW341 kwEngine Power - RPM7100 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520 nmEngine Torque - RPM4800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89.5 mmCC4969 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeUsc10r-Fczrhw
- Coin SeriesCarbonStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power463Badge Engine CC5.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)258 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69NOx0.005Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low447WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium276WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High234WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL447WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH447WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL276WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH276WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL234WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH234WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL268
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.