Lexus RX Estate450h L 3.5 5 Doors CVT [Premium pack]
- 12.3" Touchscreen Display And Remote Touch Interface4 Driving Modes Ev/Eco/Normal/SportAnalogue Clock With Gps FunctionApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectivityE-CallElectric Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Intelligent Clearance SonarLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connected Services With Available Optional WifiLexus Premium Navigation With Full European Map Capability, Street View And Connected ServicesMulti-Information Display 4-Inch TftPush Button StarterReversing Camera With Back Guide LinesWireless Smartphone Charger
- E-Four Automatic TransmissionVehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 12 Speakers Pioneer AudioAux Socket With Vtr CompatibilityDab Digital RadioDvdFront And Rear Usb Ports
- 3 Eye Led Headlights With Auto High BeamAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeadlight WashersHeated, Auto-Folding Door Mirrors, Auto Dimming With Rerverse Tilt And MemoryLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Sequential IndicatorsLed Front Fog LightsPower Back Door With Kick SensorPrivacy Glass, Rear Doors And TailgatePuddle LightsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRoof Rails
- 2 Map Pockets In The Rear2 Separate Seats In 3Rd Row2 Way Electric Lumbar Support2 Way Manually Adjustable Front Headrests2 Way Manually Adjustable Rear Headrests2 X Fixed Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X 12V Power Sockets4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat With 40/20/40 Folding Ability8 Way Electric Adjust Front SeatsCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsCentre And Rear Armrest With 2 CupholdersCentre Armrest With Storage BoxClimate ConciergeDriver Seat Memory FunctionDriver's Seat Easy Access Auto Retraction FunctionElectric Folding 3Rd Row SeatsElectrically Adjustable Leather Steering Wheel With Paddle Shifts And Auto Retraction FunctionElectrically Adjustable Steering ColumnGlasses Holder In Roof Lighting PanelHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIsofix Standard Child Seat Restraint MountingLeather Gear LeverLed Interior IlluminationRear Armrest With StorageSelf Charging HybridSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding/Reclining Rear SeatsSmall Compartment To Right Of Steering WheelSmooth Leather UpholsteryTextile Carpet MatsThree Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With S Flow And Nanoe TechnologyVentilated Front Seats
- 3 Point Elr Front And Rear Seatbelts With PretensionersAbsCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeElectronically Controlled BrakingFront Passenger Seat Cushion AirbagHill Assist ControlLexus Safety System - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign, Automatic High Beam, OtaManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRear Passenger Side AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure WarningWil Whiplash Protection Front Seats
- Anti Theft System With Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Tilt Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSecurity Window EtchingSmart Keyless EntryTwo Motion Door Lock With Double Lock
- Black Grain Inlay
- 20" Alloy WheelsTemporary Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2205 kgGross Vehicle Weight2840 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Loading Weight635 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)211 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1656 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.8
- Length5000 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2790 cmWidth (including mirrors)2180 cmHeight1700 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low32.8WLTP - MPG - Medium40.3WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.7WLTP - MPG - Comb34.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL32.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH32.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL40.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH39.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH38.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL29.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH29.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT247Engine Torque - NM335 nmEngine Torque - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83 mmCC3456 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGyl26r-Arxgbw
- Coin SeriesPremium PackCoin DescriptionH LStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power313Badge Engine CC3.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R20Tyre Size Rear235/55 R20Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)138 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69NOx0.009Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL185
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.8Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.