Lexus RX Estate450h+ 2.5 5 Doors E-CVT [Premium Pack/Sunroof]
- Bluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectivityBsm - Blind Spot MonitoringDrive Mode SelectorE-CallLexus Link Connected Services Including Over The Air UpdatesMm21 Lexus Link Pro - 14" Hd Touchscreen With Embedded And Cloud Based Navigation, Voice Assistant, Connected Services, Over The Air And Always OnlinePush Button StarterSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SteeringUltrasonic Parking SensorsWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android AutoWireless Smartphone Charger
- 3 Pin To Type 2 10A Charging Cable6.6 Kw Onboard ChargerE-Four Automatic TransmissionType 2 Ac ChargingType 2 Mode 3 32A Charging CableVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 12 Speakers Audio6 Usb Ports (3 Front Usb C, 1 Front Usb A And 2 Rear Usb C)Dab Digital Radio
- 3 Projector Bi-Beam Led Headlight With Auto High BeamAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsElectric SunroofFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows With Voice CommandFront And Rear Silver Window Frame MouldingsGlove And Towel SetHeadlight WashersHeated, Auto-Folding Door Mirrors, Auto Dimming With Rerverse Tilt And Turn IndicatorsIntelligent Clearance SonarL-Shaped Rear Light BarLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed IndicatorsPower Back Door SystemPrivacy Uv Glass, Rear Doors And TailgateRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRoof RailsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In Centre Console2 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger2 X Sunvisors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats8 Way Electric Adjust Front SeatsCharge Cable BagFront Aluminium Scuff PlatesFront Tray In Front Of Centre ConsoleGloveboxHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelLever Type Shft ControlManually Adjustable Rear SeatsPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Resin Scuff PlatesSingle Colour Ambient LightingSingle Front Passenger SeatTahara Leather Steering Wheel With Paddle ShiftsTahara Man-Made Leather UpholsteryTextile Carpet MatsThree Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning SystemTwo Way Opening Centre Armrest With Storage
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3 Point Elr Front And Rear Seatbelts With PretensionersAbsCurtain Shield Airbags (Front And Rear)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagE-Latch With Safe Exit AssistEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeElectronically Controlled BrakingFront And Rear Left/Right Force Limiters And Tension ReducersFront And Rear Left/Right Seatbelt RemindersFront Centre AirbagHill Assist ControlLexus Safety System+ 3 - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign, OtaManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsCustomisable Auto Door LockLocking Wheel NutsMotion Sensor KeySmart Keyless EntryThatcham Category 1 Alarm + ImmobiliserVin Etching
- Black Inlay
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Length4890 mmWidth1920 mmWheelbase2850 mmHeight1695 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP309 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW227 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT167Engine Torque - NM227 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)103.4 mmCC2487 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium Pk + Sun RfCoin DescriptionH+Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %89NCAP Safety Assist %91NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power309Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)612 litresNo. of Seats5
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R19Tyre Size Rear235/60 R19Wheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)180Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW6.6Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh18Battery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb68WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb42Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW6.6
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb25WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL24WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH26
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL256.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH235.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.