Lexus Rz Electric Estate450e 230kW Direct4 71.4 kWh 5 Doors Auto [Premium]
- 4 Driving Modes Ev/Eco/Normal/SportActive And Acceleration Sound ControlAdvanced Precollision System Including Intersection Assitance And Emergency Steering AssistBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth Mobile ConnectivityDynamic Radar Cruise ControlE-CallElectric Power Steering With Speed Sensitive FeaturesExtended Lexus Safety Systems + 3 Includes Front Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Change Assist And Drive MonitorFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Intelligent Clearance SonarLane Trace AssistLexus Link Connected ServicesLexus Link Pro With 14" Touchscreen Multimedia/Cloud-Based Nav/Hey Lexus Smart Assistant/Remote ServicesPasPush Button StartRear Cross Traffic AlertReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android AutoWireless Charger For Compatible Phones
- 11Kw Ac On Board Charger3 Pin To Type 2 10A Charging CableType 2 Mode 3 32A Charging CableVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 10 Speakers2 Front And 2 Rear Usb Type C ChargersAm/Fm And Dab Radio
- Auto Dimming Heated Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAuto Folding Door MirrorsAutomatic Headlamp ActivationBlack Wheel ArchesDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsFixed Panoramic RoofFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows With Voice CommandGlove And Towel SetHeadlight CleanersL-Shaped Rear Light BarLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Auto High BeamLed IndicatorsPower Back DoorPrivacy GlassPrivacy Glass, Rear Doors And TailgateRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 X Fixed Shopping Bag Hooks In The Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp2-Way Lumbar Support For Driver3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 X Lashing Hooks In The Boot60/40 Split Rear Seat8-Way Electrically Adjustable Seats For Driver And PassengerAdjustable Back Rest Tilt On Rear SeatsCharge Cable BagDial Type Shift ControlDoor Trim Ornament - Synthetic LeatherDual Zone Air ConditioningFront HeadrestsFront Tray In Front Of Centre ConsoleHeated Front SeatsLed In - Ei IlluminationPaddle ShiftsPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Switches With Soft Touch OperationTahara Synthetic Leather Heated Steering WheelTahara Synthetic Leather UpholsteryTextile Carpet MatsTwo Way Opening Centre Armrest With StorageUnder Console Storage Bag
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)Curtain Shield Airbags (Front And Rear)Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsDriver Knee AirbagE-Latch With Safe Exit AssistEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electronic Parking BrakeFront And Outer Rear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter, Tension Reduction And ReminderFront Centre AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Cut Off SwitchFront Passenger Seat Cushion AirbagHill Assist ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsCustomisable Auto Door LockKeyless EntryMotion Sensor KeyThatcham Approved Locking Wheel NutsThatcham Category 1 Alarm + ImmobiliserVin Etching
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Length4805 mmWidth1895 mmWheelbase2850 mmHeight1635 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.6 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT321Engine Torque - NM435 nmEngine Torque - MKG44.4
- Gross Vehicle Weight2296 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgNo. of Seats5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium PackCoin DescriptionESafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power313Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear255/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)615Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)25Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW150Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh71.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb436WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb271Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontMaximum Charging Rate - kW150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.