Lexus UX Electric Hatchback300e 150kW 54.3 kWh 5 Doors E-CVT [Takumi Pack]
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10.3" Display Screen3 Driving Modes Normal/Eco/Sport360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor7" Tft Instrument ClusterAnalogue Clock With Gps FunctionApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring (Bsm) With Rear Cross Traffic Alert And Auto Brake (Rctab)Compatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingE-CallElectric Power Steering (Eps) With Speed Sensitive FeaturesFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Intelligent Clearacne SonarHandsfree Power Boot Opening And ClosingHead Up DisplayLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connected ServicesLexus Navigation SystemLexus Safety Systems + Includes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign AssistPush Button StartRemote Touch InterfaceReversing Camera With Back Guide LinesTrip ComputerWireless Smartphone Charger
- 6.6 Kw Onboard ChargerFront And Rear Performance DampersMode 2 Charging Cable With 3 Pin PlugType 2 For Mode 3 Ac Charging Via Home Or Public Charge PointsVehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2 Front Usb And 2 Rear Usb Charging PointsAm/Fm And Dab RadioAux Socket With Vtr CompatibilityCd PlayerMark Levinson Sound System With 13 Speakers, Subwoofer And Clari-Fi Tmmusic Restauration
- "Electric" Badging3 Eye Led Headlights With 2 Stage Adaptive High Beam SystemAcoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows, With Anti-Jam ProtectionFront And Rear Performance RodHeadlight CleanersIlluminated Door Handles With Puddle LightLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy Glass, Rear Doors And TailgateRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSunroofVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 X Folding Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot5 Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8-Way Electrically Adjustable Front Seats With 2-Way Power Lumbar SupportActive Sound ControlAluminium Scuff PlatesCentre Armrest With StorageDriver And Passenger Door PocketDual Zone Electronic Climate Control + Nano-E Humidity SensorGloveboxHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsHeated Outer Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Entry SystemLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering Wheel With Paddle ShiftsLed Interior IlluminationMap Pockets In The Rear Of Passenger's Front SeatMemory Function For Driver And Front Passenger SeatPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Air Vents With 2 Usb ChargersRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSmooth Leather UpholsteryStorage Tray Under Audio PanelTextile Carpet Mats
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Bas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electric Child LocksElectric Parking BrakeFront Adjustable Seatbelt Anchor PointsFront And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsFront Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To PcsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRear Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To Pcs,Centre Belt W/O Pre Tensioner+Force LimiterSecondary Collision Brake (Scb)Trc (Traction Control)Tyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsAnti Theft System : Alarm Instruction Sensor,Glass Breakage Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSmart Card KeySmart Keyless EntrySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double LockVin Window Etching
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1785 kgGross Vehicle Weight2245 kgMax. Loading Weight460 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)486 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.44
- Length4495 cmWidth1840 cmWheelbase2640 cmWidth (including mirrors)2078 cmHeight1545 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesTakumi PackCoin DescriptionEStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)62
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1090Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)395Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW6.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)65Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)52Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh54.3Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb306WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb190Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.