Maserati Grecale Estate48V MHEV  Modena 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Full Tft Digital Colour Display Cluster With Onboard Computer And Driver Information12.3" Hd Touch Screen Central Display With Maserati Intelligent Assistant (M.I.A) And Satelite Navigation, Android Automotive Os8.8" Multifunction Comfort Display With Smart Gestures (Controls For Front/Rear Climate, Seats, Headlights, Ambient Lighting, Clock & Air Suspension)Apple Carplay And Android AutoBluetoothConnectivity Services (Europe)Drive Mode Selector With Dedicated Drive Modes (Comfort, Gt, Offroad, Sport)E-CallElectronic Power Steering (Eps)Front And Rear Parking Sensors With Rear Active BrakingHead Up DisplayMaserati ConnectStart And Stop Engine FunctionTbm (Telematic Box Module) For ConnectivityWireless Charger
- All Wheel Drive SystemMechanical Limited Slip Differential (M-Lsd)Multilink Front Suspension With Semi Virtual Steering Axis And Multilink Rear Suspension With Lower Control ArmZf - 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 4 Usb Charging PortDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab)
- Air Shutter ControlAuto Dimming Interior Frameless MirrorAutomatic Headlight Activation With Dusk SensorBadges In Black FinishBlack Side Skirts InsertsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Door HandlesDaylight Opening (Dlo) In Black FinishDemist SensorFront And Rear Aluminium Door SillsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Anti-Pinch SensorFront Grille With Vertical Grille Bars In Piano Black FinishFront Splitter In BlackHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenHeated Windscreen Washer NozzlesInfrared (Ir) Protection WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Fog LightLed Tail Lights And Third Stop LightPower Folding Door Mirrors Including MemoryPuddle LightsQuad Tips Exhaust System In Black FinishRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wiper
- 14 Way Power Front Sports Seats With Driver's Side Memory Fuction3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir Quality SensorAmbient Lighiting On Dashboard And Door PanelsBrushed Stainless Steel Sports PedalsDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror And Courtesy LightFabric Headlining TrimFront And Rear Head Restraints With Embossed Trident LogoFront And Rear Internal Floor Mats In VelourFront Armrest With 12V Power OutletHeated Front SeatsLeather Multifunction Steering Wheel In Satin Chrome With Fixed Aliminium Paddle ShiftersMaserati Digital Smart Clock On DashboardTwo Front Cup HoldersThree Zone Automatic Climate ControlSingle Front Passenger SeatRear Seats With Ski HatchRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersPower Height And Reach Adjustable Steering Column
- Automated Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Passenger Advanced Dual Stage Front AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Front And Rear Side Curtain AirbagsFront Seat Belts With Pre-Tensioners And Load Limiters, Rear Seat Belts With Load LimitersFront Seat Mounted Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIntegrated Vehicle ControlPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemPerformance Braking System - Ventilated Brakes: 350Mmx28mm With Fixed, Four Piston Callipers At Front, 330Mmx28mm With Floating Moc Calliper At RearTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Domain Control (Vdc)Advanced Brake AssistAcceleration Slip Regulation (Asr), Antilock Braking System (Abs), Electronic Brake Distribution (Ebd) And Motor Slip Regulation (Msr)3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts
- Keyless Entry And Keyless Go FunctionPerimeter Alarm System Including Volumetric Sensing, Anti-Lift Device And Electronic ImmobiliserVodafone Stolen Vehicle Recovery With Automatic Driver Recognition And Remote InhibitionWearable Key
- 3 Years Premium Service Plan
- Fix And Go Tyre Sealing Compound And Electric Air Compressor
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb203 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh210 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel199 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High197Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh204Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel191Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High172Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh180Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel168Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low298Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh300Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel297Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium199Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh209Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel196
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1995 ccCompression Ratio9.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low13.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh13.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel13.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium8.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel8.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb31.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh30.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel32.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High32.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh31.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel33.6Wltp - Mpg - High37.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh35.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel38.2Wltp - Mpg - Low21.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh21.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel21.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium32.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh30.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel32.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power330Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description48V MhevCoin SeriesModenaGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 07Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years4 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.3 secEngine Power - Bhp330 bhpEngine Power - Kw243 kwEngine Power - Rpm5750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed149 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear295/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleEtereWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1667 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4847 mmWheelbase2901 mmWidth1979 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresGross Vehicle Weight1895 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)535 litresMax. Roof Load70 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.