Maserati Grecale Estate48V MHEV  Modena 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Full Tft Digital Colour Display Cluster With Onboard Computer And Driver Information12.3" Hd Touch Screen Central Display With Maserati Intelligent Assistant (M.I.A) And Satelite Navigation, Android Automotive Os8.8" Multifunction Comfort Display With Smart Gestures (Controls For Front/Rear Climate, Seats, Headlights, Ambient Lighting, Clock & Air Suspension)Apple Carplay And Android AutoBluetoothConnectivity Services (Europe)Drive Mode Selector With Dedicated Drive Modes (Comfort, Gt, Offroad, Sport)E-CallElectronic Power Steering (Eps)Front And Rear Parking Sensors With Rear Active BrakingHead Up DisplayMaserati ConnectStart And Stop Engine FunctionTbm (Telematic Box Module) For ConnectivityWireless Charger
- All Wheel Drive SystemMechanical Limited Slip Differential (M-Lsd)Multilink Front Suspension With Semi Virtual Steering Axis And Multilink Rear Suspension With Lower Control ArmZf - 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 4 Usb Charging PortDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab)
- Air Shutter ControlAuto Dimming Interior Frameless MirrorAutomatic Headlight Activation With Dusk SensorBadges In Black FinishBlack Side Skirts InsertsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Door HandlesDaylight Opening (Dlo) In Black FinishDemist SensorFront And Rear Aluminium Door SillsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Anti-Pinch SensorFront Grille With Vertical Grille Bars In Piano Black FinishFront Splitter In BlackHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenHeated Windscreen Washer NozzlesInfrared (Ir) Protection WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Fog LightLed Tail Lights And Third Stop LightPower Folding Door Mirrors Including MemoryPuddle LightsQuad Tips Exhaust System In Black FinishRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wiper
- 14 Way Power Front Sports Seats With Driver's Side Memory Fuction3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir Quality SensorAmbient Lighiting On Dashboard And Door PanelsBrushed Stainless Steel Sports PedalsDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror And Courtesy LightFabric Headlining TrimFront And Rear Head Restraints With Embossed Trident LogoFront And Rear Internal Floor Mats In VelourFront Armrest With 12V Power OutletHeated Front SeatsLeather Multifunction Steering Wheel In Satin Chrome With Fixed Aliminium Paddle ShiftersMaserati Digital Smart Clock On DashboardPower Height And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Seats With Ski HatchSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Zone Automatic Climate ControlTwo Front Cup Holders
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAcceleration Slip Regulation (Asr), Antilock Braking System (Abs), Electronic Brake Distribution (Ebd) And Motor Slip Regulation (Msr)Advanced Brake AssistAutomated Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Passenger Advanced Dual Stage Front AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Front And Rear Side Curtain AirbagsFront Seat Belts With Pre-Tensioners And Load Limiters, Rear Seat Belts With Load LimitersFront Seat Mounted Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIntegrated Vehicle ControlPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemPerformance Braking System - Ventilated Brakes: 350Mmx28mm With Fixed, Four Piston Callipers At Front, 330Mmx28mm With Floating Moc Calliper At RearTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Domain Control (Vdc)
- Keyless Entry And Keyless Go FunctionPerimeter Alarm System Including Volumetric Sensing, Anti-Lift Device And Electronic ImmobiliserVodafone Stolen Vehicle Recovery With Automatic Driver Recognition And Remote InhibitionWearable Key
- 3 Years Premium Service Plan
- Fix And Go Tyre Sealing Compound And Electric Air Compressor
- Length4847 mmWidth1979 mmWheelbase2901 mmHeight1667 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low21.6WLTP - MPG - Medium32.1WLTP - MPG - High37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb31.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL21.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH21.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL32.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH30.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL38.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH35.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL33.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH31.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL32.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH30.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low13.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL13.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH13.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.3 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP330 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW243 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesModenaCoin Description48v MhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years4 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power330Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2300 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)535 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kg
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleEtereAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low298WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium199WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High197WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL297WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH300WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH209WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH204WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH210WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL199
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.