Maserati Levante EstateHybrid GT 5 Doors Auto
- Aluminium Key Fob, With Key-Less Entry And Key-Less Go Function With (Lock/Unlock Button, Boot Opening And Exterior Light On)Perimeter Alarm System Including Volumetric Sensing, Anti-Lift Device And Electronic ImmobiliserVodafone Stolen Vehicle Recovery With Automatic Driver Recognition And Remote Inhibition
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAll Wheel Drive Intelligent Q4 System With Torque VectoringCurtain AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger Side, Window AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seat Belts With Pre-Tensioners And Load Limiters, Rear Seat Belts With Load LimitersHill Descent ControlHill HolderIncreased Control And Efficiency (I.C.E)Integrated Vehicle ControlMaserati Stability Programme (Msp) With Asr, Abs, Ebd, Bas And MsrPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms) With Pressure Displayed Within The Central Digital ClusterVentilated Brakes With 345Mm X 28M With 4 Piston Fixed Calipers At Front, 330Mm X 22Mm With Single Piston Floating Calipers At Rear
- 3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel60/40 Split Rear Bench SeatAir Conditioned Front Passenger Glove Box With Usb SocketAir Quality SensorDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror And Courtesy LightFront And Rear Courtesy Lamps, Footwell Lights And Door Panel Handle Led LightsFront Armrest With Twin Mechanical Opening, With Illuminated Storage Compartment, Air Conditioned And 12V SocketHeated Front SeatsOne 12V Socket And Two Usb Sockets For Rear PassengersPower Height And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Seats With Ski HatchSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsVelour Floormats
- Air Shutter ControlAuto Dimming Door MirrorsBody Colour Lower Mouldings - Lower Bumpers, Wheels Arches And SidesBody Colour Roof SpoilerBody Coloured Side Skirts, Front And Rear Fascias With Chrome Inserts On Front FasciaChrome Line ExteriorDemist SensorElectrochromatic Electrically Adjustable Foldable And Heated Exterior Mirrors With Integrated Led Indicator LightsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFront Grille With Vertical Grille Bars And Bezel In Chrome FinishGt Exterior TrimHeated Rear WindscreenLaminated Front Glass With High Thermal And Noise InsulationLed Front And Rear FoglightsLed Tail Lights And Third Stop LightRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTwin, Dual Pipe Exhaust System In Chrome Plated Stainless SteelVariable Intermittent Front Wash/Wipe
- Adaptive Air SuspensionHigh Double Wishbone Front Suspension With 5-Arm Multilink Rear SuspensionMechanical Limited Slip DifferentialSkyhook - Electronically Variable Active Damping Suspension SystemZf 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Tip Up/Down Function From Gear Knob And Fully Manual Mode
- 7" Multifunction Digital Display Cluster With On-Board Computer And Driver InformationApple Car Play/Android AutoDrive Mode SelectorElectric Power Steering With Speed Sensitive FeaturesFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Graphical Display On Central Digital ClusterInstrument Cluster In Black With White Retro Illuminated DialsKick Sensor For Power TailgateMaserati Connected Services Including Connect App, Maintenance, Emergency Call, Breakdown Call, Maserati Guide, Drive And GuardMaserati Dash Mounted Design Specific ClockMaserati Intelligent Assistant (Mia)Maserati Touch Control + 8.4" Touchscreen Display With Rotary Control, Include Android Automotive Os, Nav System, Dab Radio, Bluetooth, Aha, Car SetupOff Road Mode Setting Via Off Road ButtonPower TailgateService IndicatorSiri Smart Personal AssistantSport Mode Setting Via Sport ButtonStop/Start System
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb232 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh243 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel220 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High231Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh244Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel217Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High200Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh209Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel189Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low317Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh333Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel301Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium229Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh237Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel220
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1995 ccCompression Ratio9.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh10.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel9.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High8.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low14Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh14.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel13.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium10.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh10.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel9.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb27.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh26.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel29.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High27.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh26.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel29.4Wltp - Mpg - High32.1Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh30.7Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel34Wltp - Mpg - Low20.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh19.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel21.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium28Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh27.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel29.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power330Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHybridCoin SeriesGtGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 07Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years4 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9300 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6 secEngine Power - Bhp330 bhpEngine Power - Kw243 kwEngine Power - Rpm5750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2250 rpmTop Speed152 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front265/45 R20Tyre Size Rear265/45 R20Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleNereoWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1693 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5005 mmWheelbase3004 mmWidth1981 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2158 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1625 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)580 litresMinimum Kerbweight2090 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.