Mazda Mazda2 Hybrid Hatchback1.5i Hybrid Agile 5 Doors CVT
- Adjustable Speed LimiterAnalogue Speed Display MeterApple Car Play/Android AutoDrive Mode Selection And Paddle ShiftDynamic Radar Cruise ControlE-Call With GpsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonEv Drive ModeHybrid System IndicatorIntegrated BluetoothLane Tracing Assist Includes Lane Centering, Lane Departure Alert, Steering Assist And Vehicle Sway WarningMulti-Information DisplayPasPre-Collision System Enhanced With Emergency Steering AssistReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaService IndicatorTrip Computer
- Am/Fm/Dab Radio With 6 Speaker Audio System And 8" Colour Screen Centre DisplaySteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Automatic High Beam - AhbBlack Lower Window GarnishBody Coloured Electrically Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsBody Coloured Front BumperBody Coloured Rear Bumper With Satin Black Lower MouldingsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDusk Sensing HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Rear Roof SpoilerHalogen Front Fog LightsHalogen Headlights With Manual Headlight Levelling And Halogen Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination Light With Halogen Turn SignalsLed Third Brake LightRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSatin Black Front GrilleShark Fin Antenna
- 12V Power Outlet3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear SeatsClimate Control Air ConditioningCloth UpholsteryDoor Panel In Soft Touch MaterialDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Door StorageDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDrivers Seat Manual Slide Recline And Height AdjustmentDrivers/Front Passengers With Covered Vanity MirrorsFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Head RestraintsGloveboxInterior Courtesy LightIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather HandbrakeLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage Compartment LightSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelUsb Input
- 2X3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Collision Mitigation Braking SystemDriver And Passenger Central AirbagsDynamic Stability Control + Traction ControlElectronic Parking Brake With Auto-Hold And Auto-Disengage FunctionEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Driver, Passenger And Rear Seat Seatbelt WarningFront Dual Stage Driver And Single Stage Front Passenger AirbagsFront Side AirbagsG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchRegenerative Braking SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Deadlocking SystemSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Approved Immobiliser And Alarm
- 15" Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1115 kgGross Vehicle Weight1615 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight500 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)286 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)950 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length3940 mmWidth1745 mmWheelbase2560 mmWidth (including mirrors)2020 mmHeight1500 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb74.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL100.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH94.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL97.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH91.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL80.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH78.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL74.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH70.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL2.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL2.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH3.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL3.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH3.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP116 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT89Engine Torque - NM120 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6 mmCC1490 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAgileCoin DescriptionI HybridSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power116Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb87WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH92WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL87
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.7Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mazda2 Hatchback Front or Rear Wheel Drive?All Mazda2 cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Mazda2 achieve?The Mazda2 offers drivers around 60.1mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Mazda2?The Mazda2 Hatchback has 5 seats, meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Mazda2?Mazda offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Mazda2 have as standard?As standard, Mazda offers a generous amount of driver assistance technology in the Mazda2, including Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, cruise control, integrated Mazda navigation system and front & rear parking sensorsDoes the Mazda2 have parking sensors?All Mazda2 cars have front and rear parking sensors as standard. The higher-spec GT Sport comes with a reversing camera and the top-spec GT Sport Tech comes with a 360-view monitor (front, rear and side cameras).What Mazda2 trim levels are available?Mazda offers 4 levels of trim for the Mazda2: SE-L, Sport, GT Sport and top-trim Gt Sport Tech.How much boot space does the Mazda2 have?The Mazda2 has a 280-litre boot.