Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback1.5 e-Skyactiv G MHEV GT Sport 5 Doors
- Adjustable Speed LimiterAnalogue Rev CounterCruise ControlDigital Instrument ClusterDigital Speed Display MeterE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonHead Up Display - Colour Active Driving DisplayIntegrated BluetoothLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMazda Connect With 8" Colour Touch ScreenNavigation SystemPasRear Parking SensorReversing CameraService IndicatorTrip ComputerWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android Auto
- Am/Fm/Dab Radio With 6 Speakers With Usb And Aux InputsMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight LevellingBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured Front Bumper With Bright Lower BezelBody Coloured Rear Bumper With Bright Lower MouldingsChrome Exhaust TailpipesChrome Finish Signature Wing On Front GrilleChrome Front Lower BezelChrome Rear Lower BezelComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch Auto Up/Down For Driver's WindowGloss Black Front GrilleLed HeadlightsLed Indicator LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy GlassRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin AntennaSignature Led Daytime Running Lights
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear SeatsClimate Control Air ConditioningDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDrivers Seat Manual Slide Recline And Height AdjustmentDrivers/Front Passengers Covered Vanity Mirrors And Drivers Ticket HolderFolding Rear SeatsFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger And Driver Door PocketsFront Passenger Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustFront Passenger Seatback PocketsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingHeated Leather Steering WheelInterior Courtesy Light With Integrated SpotlightIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gear KnobLeather HandbrakeLeather Upholstery With Black Granlux InsertsLuggage Compartment LightSatin Silver DialsSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 2X3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency BrakingCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDynamic Stability Control + Traction ControlEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Driver, Passenger And Rear Seat Seatbelt WarningFront Dual Stage Driver And Single Stage Front Passenger AirbagsFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Launch AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Deadlocking SystemImmobiliserPower Door LocksRemote Central LockingSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- Blue/Grey Soft Touch Dashboard
- 16" Bright Finish Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresGross Vehicle Weight1540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)950 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)280 litresMax. Loading Weight461 kgMax. Roof Load50 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked550 kgMinimum Kerbweight1079 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb4.9
- Height1524 mmLength4070 mmWheelbase2570 mmWidth1695 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2028 mm
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front185/60 R16Tyre Size Rear185/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" Alloy
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.8 secEngine Power - Bhp90 bhpEngine Power - Kw66 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft111 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg15.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm151 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3500 rpmTop Speed114 mph
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power90Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Skyactiv-GCoin SeriesGt SportGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720ANcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb60.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High55.4Wltp - Mpg - High68.9Wltp - Mpg - Low49.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium62.8
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1496 ccCompression Ratio15.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.8 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb107 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High115Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High92Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low128Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium103
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mazda2 Hatchback Front or Rear Wheel Drive?
All Mazda2 cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Mazda2 achieve?
The Mazda2 offers drivers around 60.1mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Mazda2?
The Mazda2 Hatchback has 5 seats, meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Mazda2?
Mazda offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Mazda2 have as standard?
As standard, Mazda offers a generous amount of driver assistance technology in the Mazda2, including Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, cruise control, integrated Mazda navigation system and front & rear parking sensorsDoes the Mazda2 have parking sensors?
All Mazda2 cars have front and rear parking sensors as standard. The higher-spec GT Sport comes with a reversing camera and the top-spec GT Sport Tech comes with a 360-view monitor (front, rear and side cameras).What Mazda2 trim levels are available?
Mazda offers 4 levels of trim for the Mazda2: SE-L, Sport, GT Sport and top-trim Gt Sport Tech.How much boot space does the Mazda2 have?
The Mazda2 has a 280-litre boot.