Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV  GT Sport Tech Ed 5 Doors
- 18" Black Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts With ElrAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDual Stage Driver And Single Stage Passenger AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Launch AssistIntelligent Traction Control SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsMild Hybrid System With Regenerative BrakingRear Crossing Smart Brake SupportRear Smart City Brake SupportSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- 12V Electrical Power Outlet3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Fold Down Rear SeatsChrome Interior Trim Accents With Steering Wheel Centre Bezel, Surround Of Engine Start / Stop Button And Glove Box HandleDark Roof Headlining, Ceiling And PillarsDark Vinyl Leather Door Panel InsertsDriver Seat Power Slide, Recline, Height And Lumbar Adjustment With Driver Door Mirror MemoryDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Door PocketsDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Vanity Mirrors (Drivers Side With Ticket Holder)Dual Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersFront And Rear Courtesy LampsFront ArmrestFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seatback PocketFront Passengers Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustmentGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Gear Shift KnobLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLed Interior LightLuggage Compartment LightPower Outlet In Luggage CompartmentRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Height Adjustable Steering WheelUsb Input
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsAuto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorsB-Pillar Garnish In Piano BlackBody Coloured, Electrically Adjustable, Heated Auto Power Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDark Metallic Finish Signature WingDoor Mirrors With Adjustable Memory And Tilt-Down Function When ReversingDual Chrome Tailpipes TipDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Body Coloured Bumper With Black Lower BezelFront Kodo Turn SignalGloss Black Finish Front GrilleGloss Black Rear Roof SpoilerLed Indicator LightsLed Third Brake LightPower Tilt And Slide SunroofPrivacy Glass With Dark Tinting On Rear Side Windows And Rear WindowRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedRear Colour Coded Bumper With Gloss Black Lower MouldingRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsSignature Led Daytime Running LightsSignature Led Rear Combination LightsSpeed Adjustable Rear Wash Wiper With Intermittent Wipe
- Mazda Multimedia System With Am / Fm / Dab Radio With 8 Speakers
- 360 View Monitor7" Colour Tft Display8.8" Colour Centre Touch Screen Display With Mazda Connect InfotainmentApple Car Play/Android AutoAudio Transfer From Bluetooth DevicesBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertColour Active Driving Display Inc Windscreen Projected,Traffic Sign Recognition, Turn-By- Turn Navigation And Mazda Radar Cruise Control InformationCruising Traffic SupportDigital Instrument ClusterDriver Attention Alert SystemDriver Monitoring SystemE-Call With GpsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking Sensor With Audible And Visual WarningFront Cross Traffic AlertHead Up DisplayIntegrated Bluetooth With Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Mazda Connected ServicesMazda Navigation System With European MappingMazda Radar Cruise ControlMobile App InterfaceMultimedia CommanderPasService IndicatorTraffic Sign Recognition (Tsr)Trip Computer
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb121 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh121 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel118 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High126Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High106Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low146Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium115
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio15.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)91.2 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliverySuperchargerGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh53.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel54.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High50.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh50.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel52.3Wltp - Mpg - High60.1Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh60.1Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel61.4Wltp - Mpg - Low43.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium56.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh56.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel57.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power186Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Skyactiv X Mhev Coin SeriesGt Sport Tech EdGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %98Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %81Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesSpecial OrderNoSpecial EditionNo
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/45 R18Tyre Size Rear215/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1435 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4460 mmWheelbase2725 mmWidth1795 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2028 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresGross Vehicle Weight1941 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)865 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresMax. Loading Weight552 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1389 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
- Top Speed134 mphEngine Torque - Rpm4000 rpmEngine Torque - Nm240 nmEngine Torque - Mkg24.5 mkgEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft177 lbs.ftEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Power - Kw137 kwEngine Power - Bhp186 bhp0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.1 sec
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.