Mazda CX-5 Estate2.0 e-Skyactiv G MHEV Centre-Line 5 Doors
- 10.25" Display With Mazda Connect InfotainmentBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth Connectivity With Voice ControlCollision Prevention AssistConnected ServicesCruising Traffic SupportElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsHigh Meter Tft DisplayIntegrated Navigation SystemIntelligent Speed AssistLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistRadar Cruise ControlService IndicatorTrip ComputerWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- Cylinder DeactivationI-Stop
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm RadioBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Adaptive Front Lighting SystemAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Roof SpoilerBody Coloured Front And Rear Black Lower Bumper MouldingsCloth With Gunmetal Inlay Door Trim PanelComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDual Chrome TailpipesDusk Sensitive HeadlampsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch Auto Up/DownFront Grille In Gloss Black FinishFront Grille In Gloss Black Finish With Chrome Signature WingGunmetal Inlay Dashboard PanelHigh Beam AssistIntermittent Rear Wash/WipeLed Auto LevellingLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Third Brake LightPower Folding And Heated Door MirrorsPrivacy Glass (Rear Side Windows Only)Rain Sensing Front WipersRear Side Wing DoorsSatin Black B And C PillarsSatin Black Side MouldingsScuff PlatesShark Fin AntennaSignature Led Rear Combination Lights
- 12V Electrical Power Outlet3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Karakuri Fold-Flat Seat SystemCargo Room Flat Floor Board With Waterproof UndertrayDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentDriver Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With Coat HooksDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Illuminated Vanity Mirrors (Drivers With Ticket Holder)Dual Zone Climate ControlFolding Centre Armrest With 2 Cup HoldersFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Passenger Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHumidity SensorIlluminated GloveboxInterior Dome Light With Integral SpotlightIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsKarakuri Tonneau CoverLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLight Roof LiningLuggage Compartment Led LightningLuggage Compartment Power OutletPremium Cloth UpholsteryRear Air VentsRear HeadrestsRear Seat ReclineRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Height Adjustable Head RestraintsTilt/Height Adjustable Steering WheelUsb Connectivity (2X Front Type-C, 2X Rear Type-B)White Interior Led Illumination Lighting
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbsAdvanced Smart City Brake Support - ScbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagsDstc-Dynamic Stability And Traction ControlDual Front AirbagsElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationG-Vectoring ControlHill Hold AssistSeatbelt Reminder Front And RearSingle Stage Passenger AirbagsSmart Brake Support With Forward Obstruction WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffDeadlockImmobiliserPower Door LocksRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 17" Silver Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1485 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)56 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)522 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1638 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4575 cmWidth1845 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)2115 cmHeight1675 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low35.3WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed125 mphEngine Power - BHP165 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW121 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT157Engine Torque - NM213 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG21.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesCentre-LineCoin DescriptionMhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power165Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R17Tyre Size Rear225/65 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.