Mazda Mx-30 Hatchback125kW R-EV Prime Line 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Tft Colour Driver Instrument Panel Display8.8" Colour Centre Touch Screen Display With Mazda Connect InfotainmentAdaptive Cruise Control (Mazda Radar Cruise Control) Features Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertDriver Attention Alert SystemE-Call With GpsEmergency Lane Keeping With Blind Spot Assist And Road Keep AssistEmergency Stop Signalling SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntegrated BluetoothIntegrated Mazda Navigation SystemIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasPower Start/Stop ButtonReversing CameraService IndicatorTrip ComputerWindscreen Projected Colour Active Driving Display (Head Up Display) With Traffic Sign Recognition
- 11 Kw Triphase Onboard ChargerDc Socket For Rapid Charging Up To 40KwInternal Combustion Engine Sound EmulatorType 2 For Mode 2 Ac Charging Via 3-Point PlugType 2 For Mode 3 Ac Charging Via Home Or Public Charge Points
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioFmMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Auto Headlight LevellingBlack Door MirrorsBlack Front GrilleBody Coloured BumpersComing/Leaving Home LightsDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Auto Up/DownElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront, Rain-Sensing Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedGloss Black Rear Roof SpoilerHeated And Auto Power-Folding Door Mirrors In Black With Integrated Indicator LightsHigh Beam ControlLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear Combination LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSatin Black B-Pillar And C-Pillar GarnishUnique R-Ev Exterior Badging
- 12V Electrical Power Outlet3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Fold Down Rear SeatsClimate Control Air Conditioning Operated By The Central 7" Touchscreen Control PanelCloth UpholsteryDoor Panel Trim - Cloth With Soft Touch ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Two Rear Grab Handles With Rear Coat HooksDriver Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Door PocketsDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Driver's Ticket HolderFront And Rear Led LightingFront Centre Armrest With Storage And Two CupholdersFront Passenger Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustIlluminated GloveboxIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Shift LeverLuggage Compartment Led LightningMazda Heritage Cork Accents On The Console Tray And Cupholder LidsRear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSeatback Pocket At Rear Of The Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel Telescopic And Tilt AdjustmentTonneau CoverTwo Front And Three Rear Height-Adjustable Head RestraintsUsb And 12V Outlet
- 3 Point Elr Front Seat Belts X2 With Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Collision Avoidance BrakingDriver Central AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectric G-Vectoring Control PlusElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Dual Stage Driver And Single Stage Front Passenger AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsHill Hold AssistPre-Crash Safety System - Smart Brake Support (Sbs) With Turn-Across TrafficRear Door Child Safety LocksRegenerative Braking System (5 Modes. Selected Via Paddle Shift Switches)Seatbelt Reminder Audible Warning For Driver, Passenger And Rear SeatsTraction Control System (Tcs)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Keyless GoRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking And Automatic Door Lock When DrivingThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- 18" Grey Metallic Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity In Kwh17.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)290Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)25Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity17.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City109Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb85Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb53
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb21
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1 ccCompression Ratio11.9:1Cylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb7.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High9.5Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High6.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low5.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium7.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb37.2Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High29.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High44.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low47.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium39.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb282.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power170Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesPrime LineGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %68Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.1 secEngine Power - Bhp170 bhpEngine Power - Kw125 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmTop Speed87 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1560 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4395 mmWheelbase2655 mmWidth1795 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2035 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight2251 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1155 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresMax. Loading Weight473 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1778 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Mazda MX-30 with a fully charged battery?
The Mazda MX-30 has a 35kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 124 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 100 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Mazda MX-30 has an official WLTP range of up to 124 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 85 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Mazda MX-30 will achieve a real-world range of 100 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 75 miles in the winter months and closer to 95 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Mazda MX-30 at home?
The Mazda MX-30 will charge from 0-100% in 5 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Mazda MX-30 would take around 17 hours to charge!5 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 5 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Mazda MX-30?
Charging your Mazda MX-30 can take as little as 26 minutes with the right charger. The Mazda MX-30 is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 50kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 26 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Mazda MX-30?
The Mazda MX-30 is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Mazda MX-30 accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 7kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Mazda MX-30 accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 50kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Mazda MX-30?
The Mazda MX-30 comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Mazda MX-30 automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Mazda MX-30 have?
The Mazda MX-30 has a maximum power output of 107kW which equates to 143 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Mazda MX-30?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Mazda MX-30 would cost £11.90.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £22.05 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Mazda MX-30 will cost approximately £1190 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £998 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £83 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Mazda MX-30 and does it cover the battery?
The Mazda MX-30 comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Mazda MX-30.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Mazda MX-30?
The Mazda MX-30 comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Reversing Camera, Cruise Control, Automatic Windscreen Wipers, Dusk-Sensing Headlights and Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.