Mercedes-Benz A Class SaloonA180 AMG Line Premium Plus Night Edition 4 Doors Auto
- Ultrasonic Sensors Positioned In The Front And Rear Bumpers10.25" Digital Instrument Cluster Display Screen10.25" Media Display180 Degree Rear View Camera With Parking GuidelinesActive Parking Assist With Visual And Audible Warning Of Detected ObstaclesAttention AssistBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCar Wash ModeCruise Control + Speed LimiterDirect SteeringDual Bluetooth InterfacesDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationLamp Failure IndicatorLane Keeping SystemMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual In EnglishPre-Installation For Car SharingPreinstallation For Mercedes Benz LinkService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Limit AssistSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer
- Lowered Comfort SuspensionRear Axle Torsion Beam
- 2 Usb Ports (Type C) In Rear Stowage Compartment And One In Front Of Center Console6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationMercedes-Benz Sound System - 100W
- 4 Electric Front And Rear WindowsAdaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling - Front Apron With Splitter In Chrome, Rear Apron With Chrome Trim And Chrome Visible Trim Elements In TailpipeAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Weather StripBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Handles With Chrome InsertsBody Colour Side SkirtElectric Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsExclusive Diamond Radiator GrilleExhaust System - Twin Visible Tailpipes In Polished Stainless SteelHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlLed Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampMultibeam Led Headlights With Adaptive Highbeam Assist PlusPanoramic Sliding SunroofPrivacy GlassRadio AerialRain Sensing Windscreen Wipers With Two Sensitivity SettingsRear BootRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake Light Featuring Led Technology
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather/Microfibre Dinamica Upholstery With Red Contrast StitchingAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Air Vents With Surround In Silver ChromeBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsController On Centre Console With Chrome SurroundFloor Mats With Amg LetteringFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Seat Backs Luggage NetsGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Mercedes Benz Lettering Front Door Sills With Changeable CoverInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Mirror With Reading Lamps In Black And FramelessIsofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points In Two Outer Rear SeatsRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Head RestraintsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Seats With Adjustable Head RestraintsStowage Compartment In Centre Console With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpad On Center ConsoleTwin Front CupholdersTwo Zone Thermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control
- Light And Sight Pack - A ClassMirror Package - A ClassNight Pack - A Class Saloon/HatchbackSeat Comfort Pack - A Class
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs With Brake AssistActive BonnetActive Brake Assist Includes Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous BrakingAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistBlack SeatbeltsChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Passenger Head And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp Curve Dynamic AssistEsp With AsrFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Brake Callipers With Mercedes Benz LetteringTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserKeyless Entry Lock/UnlockKeyless GoRemote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionUrban Guard Vehicle Protection System With Immobiliser And Interior Protection
- Matrix Look Light Longitudinal Grain Aluminium Trim Element
- 19" Multi Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Black With A High Sheen Rim FlangeSummer TyresTirefit Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1380 kgGross Vehicle Weight1905 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked690 kgMax. Loading Weight525 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4549 cmWidth1796 cmWheelbase2729 cmWidth (including mirrors)1992 cmHeight1446 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low31.7WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed134 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM1460 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.6:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Pre+ Ngt EdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID89700Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %92NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power136Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.101 g/kmHC0.027NOx0.031Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the A-Class?The A-Class is 4549mm long and 1796mm wide which rises to 1992mm when including mirrors. The wheelbase is 2729mm and it is 1446mm high.Is A-Class 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The is A-Class is predominantly front-wheel drive, but some of the higher-spec and more powerful versions do come with 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the A-Class?The A-Class has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the A-Class?The A-Class comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the A-Class have as standard?Every A-Class comes well specified, with heated Artico man-made leather seats, voice- or touch-controlled infotainment, a DAB radio and a navigation system with 3 years of map updates. Safety kit includes an automatic emergency braking system, lane-keeping assistance and cruise control with a speed limiter option.Why is the Mercedes-Benz A-Class so popular?It’s easy to make a case for leasing the Mercedes-Benz A-Class as it’s got the cachet of the Mercedes badge, a practical and comfortable interior, is bulging with cutting-edge technology, and offers a drive that’s engaging and economical. It’s a cracking all-rounder.Does the Mercedes-Benz A-Class have parking sensors?Every model is fitted with a reversing camera offering a 180-degree view of what’s going on behind you. However, you’ll need to upgrade your lease package to Executive or Premium trim lines to benefit from front and rear sensors.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz A-Class have?The boot in the saloon is 405 litres, but the diesel and plug-in models of the 4-door are slightly less generous.