Mercedes-Benz A Class SaloonA200d AMG Line Executive 4 Doors Auto
- 10.25 Inch Touchscreen Central Media Display10.25" Digital Instrument Cluster Display ScreenAttention AssistBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCar Wash ModeCruise Control + Speed LimiterDirect SteeringDirection Indicators With Lane Change FunctionDual Bluetooth InterfacesDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionEngine Start/Stop ButtonFingerprint ScannerFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationLamp Failure IndicatorLane Keeping SystemMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual In EnglishPre-Installation Of Private Car SharePreinstallation For Mercedes Benz LinkRemote Boot ClosingService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Limit AssistSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTrip Computer In Multifunction Display With Current Consumption IndicatorWireless Charging
- Lowered Comfort Suspension
- Dab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia SystemMercedes Benz Sound System (100 W) With 6 Speakers
- 4 Electric Front And Rear WindowsAdaptive Brake LightsAmg Body Styling - Amg Front Apron With Front Splitter And Amg Rear Apron And Visible Exhaust Tailpipe Trim ElementsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Handles With Chrome InsertsBody Colour Side SkirtBody Coloured Door MirrorsChrome Beltline StripsDiamond Radiator Grille With Pins In Fine Star PatternElectric Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsExhaust System With 2 Visible Tailpipe Trim Elements And Rear ApronHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeat Insulating Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side WindowsHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlLed High Performance Headlamps Including Integral Led Daytime Running Lamps And Adaptive Highbeam AssistLed Tail LampPrivacy GlassRadio AerialRain Sensing Windscreen Wipers With Two Sensitivity SettingsRear BootRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologyWindow Line Trim Strip In Black
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel With Perforated Leather In Grip Area4 Way Lumbar Support40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAir Conditioning - One Zone Thermatic Automatic Climate Control With Automatically Controlled Air DistributionAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Air Vents With Surround In Silver ChromeBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsFloor Mats With Amg LetteringFront Centre Armrest With StowageFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringFront Seat Backs Luggage NetsGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Mirror With Reading Lamps In Black And FramelessIsofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points In Two Outer Rear SeatsRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Seats With Adjustable Head RestraintsStowage Compartment In Centre Console With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front Cupholders
- Keyless Go Comfort Pack - A ClassLight And Sight Pack - A ClassMirror Package - A ClassParking Pack - A ClassSeat Comfort Pack - A ClassUsb Pack Plus - A Class
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs With Brake AssistActive BonnetActive Brake Assist Includes Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous BrakingAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistBlack SeatbeltsBonnet With Power DomesChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Passenger Head And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp Curve Dynamic AssistEsp With AsrFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserGuard 360 Degree Vehicle ProtectionRemote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening Function
- Light Longitudinal Grain Aluminium Trim
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels,Aerodynamically Optimised, Painted In Termolite Grey With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1540 kgGross Vehicle Weight2030 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight490 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4558 mmWidth1796 mmWheelbase2729 mmWidth (including mirrors)1992 mmHeight1446 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium53.3WLTP - MPG - High67.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed141 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line ExecutiveCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %92NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.031 g/kmNOx0.018HC+NOx0.024Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the A-Class?The A-Class is 4549mm long and 1796mm wide which rises to 1992mm when including mirrors. The wheelbase is 2729mm and it is 1446mm high.Is A-Class 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The is A-Class is predominantly front-wheel drive, but some of the higher-spec and more powerful versions do come with 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the A-Class?The A-Class has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the A-Class?The A-Class comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the A-Class have as standard?Every A-Class comes well specified, with heated Artico man-made leather seats, voice- or touch-controlled infotainment, a DAB radio and a navigation system with 3 years of map updates. Safety kit includes an automatic emergency braking system, lane-keeping assistance and cruise control with a speed limiter option.Why is the Mercedes-Benz A-Class so popular?It’s easy to make a case for leasing the Mercedes-Benz A-Class as it’s got the cachet of the Mercedes badge, a practical and comfortable interior, is bulging with cutting-edge technology, and offers a drive that’s engaging and economical. It’s a cracking all-rounder.Does the Mercedes-Benz A-Class have parking sensors?Every model is fitted with a reversing camera offering a 180-degree view of what’s going on behind you. However, you’ll need to upgrade your lease package to Executive or Premium trim lines to benefit from front and rear sensors.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz A-Class have?The boot in the saloon is 405 litres, but the diesel and plug-in models of the 4-door are slightly less generous.