Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG CoupeC43 4Matic Edition Premium 2 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display2 Stage Speed Sensitive Sport SteeringActive Park Assist With Parktronic SystemAmg Boot Logo In Central ScreenAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusComand Online Hdd Nav With Media Interface,Radio/Cd/Dvd/Mp3, 10.25 Screen, Linguatronic Voice ControlCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionHigh Resolution 10.25" Multimedia Colour DisplayMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Wiring For Sd Navigation SystemRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Status Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- 66L Fuel Tank With Increased Capacity9G Tronic Plus 9 Speed AutomaticAmg Performance 4Matic With Torque Control DistributionAmg Ride Control Sports SuspensionPetrol Particulate Filter
- Audio 20 With Integrated Media Interface And Bluetooth Handsfree FunctionDab Digital Radio TunerFrontbass LoudspeakersMidline Sound SystemSd Card SlotTwo Usb Ports And One Sd Card Slot In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling - Front Apron With Distinctive Air Intakes And Amg Rear Apron With Diffuser LookAmg Boot Lid Spoiler In Body ColourAmg Design Radiator Grille With Double Louvre In Matt Iridium Silver With Amg LetteringAmg Performance Exhaust SystemAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Door Mirror HousingsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableFront Door Sill Panels With Amg LetteringFull Led Tail LampsGreen Tinted GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed IndicatorsLed Third Brake LightMulti Beam Led HeadlightsPrivacy Glass Rear Side Windows B Pillars And Rear WindscreenRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear BootSide Windows Surround In Polished AluminiumV8 Bi-Turbo 4Matic Badge On Front Wings
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Rear Head Restraints2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Amg Performance Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel In Black, Heavily Embossed Central Grip Area Silver Chrome And Contrast Topstitching In Red40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorElectrical Height And Back Adjustment Front SeatFloor Mats With Black Leather Edging, Red Piping And Amg LogoFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsFront Led Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLeather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSports Seats With Integrated Head RestraintsSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Package - C ClassMemory Pack With Steering Column Memory - C ClassMirror Package - C ClassSeat Comfort Pack - C ClassStowage Space Pack - C Class
- 2 Rear Seatbelts3 Point Automatic SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying FunctionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Seatbelt Pretensioner For Driver And Front PassengerBrake Calipers With Amg Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsDual Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Front Sidebags, Driver Kneebag, Pelvis Bag And Windowbags For Driver, Front And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Isofix Child Seat Attachment Points With Top Tether In RearRed Seat BeltsSports Braking System With Larger Brake DiscsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti-Theft Alarm System/Interior Protection With Tow-Away Protection And Interior Monitoring SystemsCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyImmobiliserKeyless-Go Starting Function
- Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood TrimArtico Man-Made Leather Dashboard With Red Contrast Stitching
- 18" 5 Spoke Aero Alloy Wheels Painted In Tremolite GreyTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Co0.165Hc0.017Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)73Nox0.02Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb220 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2996 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutV6Cylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)88 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)82.1 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low16.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium9.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb29.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh28.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel29.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High32.8Wltp - Mpg - High34.9Wltp - Mpg - Low17.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium29.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power390Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description4MaticCoin SeriesAmg Edition PremiumGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %90Ncap Child Occupant Protection %47Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %57Ncap Safety Assist %86Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.7 secEngine Power - Bhp390 bhpEngine Power - Kw287 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft384 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg53 mkgEngine Torque - Nm520 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2500 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1402 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4693 mmWheelbase2840 mmWidth1810 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2016 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2185 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresMax. Loading Weight435 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1750 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes C-Class a good car?
The Mercedes C-Class is maybe not as sharp to drive as a BMW 3 Series, nor as capable in all weathers as an Audi A4 quattro, but it's a comfortable, premium-feeling saloon with a clever diesel-electric drivetrain. It's therefore a very good car to lease for those after great economy, classy style and low tax requirements.Is the Mercedes C-Class practical?
As compact executive saloons go, the space in the 2nd row of seats is good in the Mercedes C-Class. The centre position isn't great, as the car's rear-wheel-drive nature means there's a sizeable transmission tunnel in the floor, but the 2 outer seats should more than satisfy taller adults. However, the boot in this C300de plug-in hybrid is compromised by the placement of the battery pack, falling to 300 litres from a usual figure of 455 litres, and there's also an odd shelf-like arrangement to the deepest part of the boot as a result of the placement of said battery pack.Is the Mercedes C-Class reliable?
The Mercedes C-Class is known to have a few faults, but the company's 3-year warranty is generous in that it has an unlimited mileage cap.