Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG CoupeC63 S Night Edition Premium Plus 2 Doors MCT
- 12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display With Amg Specific Selectable Display "Supersport"3 Stage Speed Sensitive Sport Steering360 Degree CameraActive Park Assist With Parktronic SystemAmg Boot Logo In Central ScreenAmg Dynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes - Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual And RaceAmg Track PaceAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusComand Online Hdd Nav With Media Interface,Radio/Cd/Dvd/Mp3, 10.25 Screen, Linguatronic Voice ControlCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterEco Start/Stop FunctionHead Up DisplayHigh Resolution 10.25" Multimedia Colour DisplayMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Wiring For Sd Navigation SystemRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Status Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- 66L Fuel Tank With Increased CapacityAmg Rear Axle Limited Slip Differential LockAmg Ride Control Sports SuspensionAmg Speedshift Mct 9 Speed Automatic Sports TransmissionPetrol Particulate Filter
- Dab Digital Radio TunerFrontbass LoudspeakersMidline Sound SystemSd Card SlotTwo Usb Ports And One Sd Card Slot In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling - Front Apron With Distinctive Air Intakes And Amg Rear Apron With Diffuser LookAmg Bonnet With PowerdomesAmg Boot Lid Spoiler In Body ColourAmg Front Apron With A-Wing In High-Gloss BlackAmg Rear Apron With 4 Diffuser Fins, Diffuser Board Plus Trim Strip Painted In Matt Iridium SilverAmg Specific Radiator Grille In High Sheen Chrome With Amg LetteringAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Panoramic Glass SunroofElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableFront Door Sill Panels With Amg LetteringFull Led Tail LampsGreen Tinted GlassIls Multibeam HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed IndicatorsLed Third Brake LightMercedes Amg C 63 S Badging At The RearPrivacy Glass Rear Side Windows B Pillars And Rear WindscreenRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear BootSide Windows Surround In Polished AluminiumV8 Biturbo Badging With Flared Amg Wings
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Rear Head Restraints2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3Spoke Amgperformance Flatlower Leathersteeringwheel In Nappaleathe/Dina Microfibre 12O Clk Black Silveralumini Gearshiftpaddle Andtouch Controlbutton40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Emblem In Front Head RestraintsAmg Performance SeatsAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorFloor Mats With Black Leather Edging, Red Piping And Amg LogoFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsFront Led Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingNappa Leather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Amg Driver's Package - C Class CoupeAmg Night Package - C ClassInterior Lighting Package - C ClassMemory Pack With Steering Column Memory - C ClassMirror Package - C ClassStowage Space Pack - C Class
- 2 Rear Seatbelts3 Point Automatic SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying FunctionAmg High Performance Braking SystemAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Seatbelt Pretensioner For Driver And Front PassengerDual Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Front Sidebags, Driver Kneebag, Pelvis Bag And Windowbags For Driver, Front And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Isofix Child Seat Attachment Points With Top Tether In RearRed Brake Calipers With Amg LetteringSeat Belts In Crystal GreyTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti-Theft Alarm System/Interior Protection With Tow-Away Protection And Interior Monitoring SystemsCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyImmobiliserKeyless Go Comfort Access
- Amg Carbon Fibre/Light Longitudinal Grain Aluminium TrimArtico Man-Made Leather Dashboard With Contrast Stitching
- 19" Front / 20" Rear Forged Amg Cross Spoke Design Matt Black Alloy WheelsTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Co0.183Hc0.031Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)73Nox0.019Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb249 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc3982 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutV8Cylinders8Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves32TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb11Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh11Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel11Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low18.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium11Wltp - Mpg - Comb25.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh25.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel25.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High29.1Wltp - Mpg - High30.7Wltp - Mpg - Low15.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium25.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc4.0 ccBadge Power510Based On Id86931Coin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesAmg Night Ed Prem+Generation Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %90Ncap Child Occupant Protection %47Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %57Ncap Safety Assist %86Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)3.9 secEngine Power - Bhp510 bhpEngine Power - Kw375 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft516 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg71.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm700 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed174 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear285/30 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg Cross SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1401 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4751 mmWheelbase2840 mmWidth1877 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2016 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2205 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)355 litresMax. Loading Weight385 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMinimum Kerbweight1820 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes C-Class a good car?
The Mercedes C-Class is maybe not as sharp to drive as a BMW 3 Series, nor as capable in all weathers as an Audi A4 quattro, but it's a comfortable, premium-feeling saloon with a clever diesel-electric drivetrain. It's therefore a very good car to lease for those after great economy, classy style and low tax requirements.Is the Mercedes C-Class practical?
As compact executive saloons go, the space in the 2nd row of seats is good in the Mercedes C-Class. The centre position isn't great, as the car's rear-wheel-drive nature means there's a sizeable transmission tunnel in the floor, but the 2 outer seats should more than satisfy taller adults. However, the boot in this C300de plug-in hybrid is compromised by the placement of the battery pack, falling to 300 litres from a usual figure of 455 litres, and there's also an odd shelf-like arrangement to the deepest part of the boot as a result of the placement of said battery pack.Is the Mercedes C-Class reliable?
The Mercedes C-Class is known to have a few faults, but the company's 3-year warranty is generous in that it has an unlimited mileage cap.