Mercedes-Benz C Class CabrioletC200 AMG Line Edition 2 Doors 9G-Tronic
- Active Park Assist With Parktronic SystemAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionHigh Resolution 10.25" Multimedia Colour DisplayInstrument Cluster Two Tube Design Round Dials And 5.5-Inch Tft Multi-Function DisplayMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Wiring For Sd Navigation SystemRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraSd Card Based Satellite Navigation SystemService Indicator (Assyst)Sports Direct Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- 66L Fuel Tank With Increased Capacity9G Tronic Plus 9 Speed AutomaticAgility Control Sports Suspension Lowered By 15 MmPetrol Particulate FilterSport Exhaust System
- Audio 20 With Integrated Media Interface And Bluetooth Handsfree FunctionDab Digital Radio TunerFrontbass LoudspeakersSd Card SlotTwo Usb Ports And One Sd Card Slot In Centre Console
- Acoustic Soft-Top With Enhanced Climate And Noise ComfortAdaptive Brake LightsAircap Wind Deflector And Draught StopAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons, Side SkirtsAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Pins Diamond Radiator Grille With Integrated StarsDoor Sill Panels With Mercedes Benz LetteringElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableFull Led Tail LampsGreen Tinted GlassLed High Performance Headlamps Including Integral Led Daytime Running LampsLed IndicatorsLed Third Brake LightRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear BootSemi-Automatic Boot SeparatorSide Windows Surround In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust Trim Integrated Into Rear Bumper
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Rear Head Restraints2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3-Spoke Leather Multi Function Amg Steering Wheel With Flattened Bottom Section And Chrome Inserts With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAirscarf - Neck Level HeatingAmg Sports SeatsAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Floor Mats With Amg LetteringElectrical Height And Back Adjustment Front SeatFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsFront Led Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageLeather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSports Seats With Integrated Head RestraintsSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Package - C ClassMirror Package - C ClassSeat Comfort Pack - C ClassStowage Space Pack - C Class
- 2 Rear Seatbelts3 Point Automatic SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying FunctionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Seatbelt Pretensioner For Driver And Front PassengerBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsDual Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Front Sidebags, Driver Kneebag, Pelvis Bag And Windowbags For Driver, Front And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Isofix Child Seat Attachment Points With Top Tether In RearTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti-Theft Alarm System/Interior Protection With Tow-Away Protection And Interior Monitoring SystemsCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyImmobiliserKeyless-Go Starting Function
- Artico Man-Made Leather Dashboard With Contrast StitchingBlack Ash Wood With Brushed Aluminium Trim
- 18" 5 Spoke Aero Alloy Wheels Painted In SilverTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1710 kgGross Vehicle Weight2160 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)335 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4686 cmWidth1810 cmWheelbase2840 cmWidth (including mirrors)2016 cmHeight1409 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low26.9WLTP - MPG - Medium39.2WLTP - MPG - High44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb37.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL37.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH37.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.4 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)73.7 mmCC1497 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line EditionStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %53NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.181 g/kmHC0.014NOx0.018Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb170
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes C-Class a good car?The Mercedes C-Class is maybe not as sharp to drive as a BMW 3 Series, nor as capable in all weathers as an Audi A4 quattro, but it's a comfortable, premium-feeling saloon with a clever diesel-electric drivetrain. It's therefore a very good car to lease for those after great economy, classy style and low tax requirements.Is the Mercedes C-Class practical?As compact executive saloons go, the space in the 2nd row of seats is good in the Mercedes C-Class. The centre position isn't great, as the car's rear-wheel-drive nature means there's a sizeable transmission tunnel in the floor, but the 2 outer seats should more than satisfy taller adults. However, the boot in this C300de plug-in hybrid is compromised by the placement of the battery pack, falling to 300 litres from a usual figure of 455 litres, and there's also an odd shelf-like arrangement to the deepest part of the boot as a result of the placement of said battery pack.Is the Mercedes C-Class reliable?The Mercedes C-Class is known to have a few faults, but the company's 3-year warranty is generous in that it has an unlimited mileage cap.