Mercedes-Benz C Class CabrioletC220d AMG Line Night Ed Premium Plus 2 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display360 Degree CameraActive Park Assist With Parktronic SystemAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusComand Online Hdd Nav With Media Interface,Radio/Cd/Dvd/Mp3, 10.25 Screen, Linguatronic Voice ControlCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionHigh Resolution 10.25" Multimedia Colour DisplayInstrument Cluster Two Tube Design Round Dials And 5.5-Inch Tft Multi-Function DisplayMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Wiring For Sd Navigation SystemRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraService Indicator (Assyst)Sports Direct Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- 66L Fuel Tank With Increased Capacity9G Tronic Plus 9 Speed AutomaticAgility Control Sports Suspension Lowered By 15 MmDiesel Particulate Filter
- Burmester Surround Sound SystemDab Digital Radio TunerFrontbass LoudspeakersTwo Usb Ports And One Sd Card Slot In Centre Console
- Acoustic Soft-Top With Enhanced Climate And Noise ComfortAdaptive Brake LightsAircap Wind Deflector And Draught StopAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons, Side SkirtsAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Pins Diamond Radiator Grille With Integrated StarsDoor Sill Panels With Mercedes Benz LetteringElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableFull Led Tail LampsGreen Tinted GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed IndicatorsLed Third Brake LightMulti Beam Led HeadlightsRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear BootSemi-Automatic Boot SeparatorSide Windows Surround In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust Trim Integrated Into Rear Bumper
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Rear Head Restraints2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3-Spoke Leather Multi Function Amg Steering Wheel With Flattened Bottom Section And Chrome Inserts With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAirscarf - Neck Level HeatingAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Floor Mats With Amg LetteringElectric Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsFront Led Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLeather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSports Seats With Integrated Head RestraintsSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Package - C ClassMemory Pack With Steering Column Memory - C ClassMirror Package - C ClassNight Pack - C ClassSeat Comfort Pack - C ClassStowage Space Pack - C Class
- 2 Rear Seatbelts3 Point Automatic SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying FunctionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Seatbelt Pretensioner For Driver And Front PassengerBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsDual Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Front Sidebags, Driver Kneebag, Pelvis Bag And Windowbags For Driver, Front And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Isofix Child Seat Attachment Points With Top Tether In RearTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti-Theft Alarm System/Interior Protection With Tow-Away Protection And Interior Monitoring SystemsCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyImmobiliserKeyless-Go Entry And Starting Function
- Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood TrimArtico Man-Made Leather Dashboard With Contrast Stitching
- 19" Amg Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels Painted In Black With High Sheen FinishTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Co0.045HcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.029Noise Level Db(A)70Nox0.021Particles0.0038Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb153 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1950 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6Wltp - Mpg - Comb48.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh48.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel52.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High47.9Wltp - Mpg - High55.4Wltp - Mpg - Low39.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium47.1
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power194Based On Id84439Coin DescriptionDCoin SeriesAmg Line Ngt Ed Pre+Generation Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %89Ncap Child Occupant Protection %79Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %66Ncap Safety Assist %53Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.5 secEngine Power - Bhp194 bhpEngine Power - Kw143 kwEngine Power - Rpm3800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed145 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1409 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4686 mmWheelbase2840 mmWidth1810 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2016 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresMax. Loading Weight465 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1785 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes C-Class a good car?
The Mercedes C-Class is maybe not as sharp to drive as a BMW 3 Series, nor as capable in all weathers as an Audi A4 quattro, but it's a comfortable, premium-feeling saloon with a clever diesel-electric drivetrain. It's therefore a very good car to lease for those after great economy, classy style and low tax requirements.Is the Mercedes C-Class practical?
As compact executive saloons go, the space in the 2nd row of seats is good in the Mercedes C-Class. The centre position isn't great, as the car's rear-wheel-drive nature means there's a sizeable transmission tunnel in the floor, but the 2 outer seats should more than satisfy taller adults. However, the boot in this C300de plug-in hybrid is compromised by the placement of the battery pack, falling to 300 litres from a usual figure of 455 litres, and there's also an odd shelf-like arrangement to the deepest part of the boot as a result of the placement of said battery pack.Is the Mercedes C-Class reliable?
The Mercedes C-Class is known to have a few faults, but the company's 3-year warranty is generous in that it has an unlimited mileage cap.