Mercedes-Benz C Class SaloonC220d  Exclusive Luxury 4 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 11.9" High Resolution Multimedia Colour Display12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayActive Lane Keeping AssistAmg Dynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual)Attention AssistCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterE-CallExtended Mbux FunctionsFinger Print SensorFluorescent Jacket For DriverMbux Augmented Reality For NavigationMbux Navigation PremiumMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords "Hey Mercedes"Mercedes Connect MeMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugePre-Installation For Digital Key TransferRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone IntegrationSports Direct Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTraffic Sign AssistWireless Charging System For Mobile Devices
- 40 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAgility Control Suspension With Selective Damping System And LoweringDiesel Particulate Filter
- Burmester 3D Surround Sound SystemDab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia SystemMultifunction Steering Wheel With Audio And Onboard Settings Control
- Adaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam Assist PlusAmg Front Bumper With Sporty Air Intakes And Chrome ElementsAvantgarde ExteriorB-Pillar Trim In Glossy BlackBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsChrome Beltline TrimDaytime Running LightsDigital Light Led HeadlampsElectric Panoramic Sliding SunroofElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsGreen Tinted GlassIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed IndicatorsLed Tail LightsLed Third Brake LightPowerdomes On BonnetPrivacy GlassRadiator Diamond Grille With Integrated Mercedes Benz Star And Chromed Louvre With Chrome Radiator Grille SurroundRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear BootRear Side Wing Doors
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorAvantgarde InteriorBlack Air Vents With Silver Chrome ElementsBlack Roof LinerClimatised Multicontour Front SeatsComfort SeatsDoor Trim Elements High Gloss Black With Silver Chrome Surroundings And SwitchesDouble Cupholder In Centre ConsoleElectric Adjustable Front Seat And 4 Way Lumbar SupportElectrically Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnFolding Rear Seat BackrestFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringGearshift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLeather UpholsteryOverhead Control Unit In High Gloss BlackRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate ControlVelour Floor Mats
- Air Balance Pack - C ClassEnergizing Pack - C ClassInterior Lighting Package - C ClassMemory Package - C ClassMirror Pack - C ClassParking Package With 360 Degree Camera - C ClassStowage Space Pack - C ClassUsb Package Plus - C Class
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Black Seat BeltsChild Proof Door LocksDrivers Knee AirbagDrivers Pelvis AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front Centre Airbag Between Driver And Front Passenger SeatsFront Side AirbagsLarger Brake Discs On Front AxleRear Seatbelt Warning IndicatorSports Braking SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear Passenger
- Central Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyDashcamKeyless GoUrban Guard Vehicle Protection - Thatcham Category 1 Consisting Of Breakin, Anti-Theft Alarm System (Ata), Interior Monitoring And Tow Away Protection
- Brown Open Pore Walnut Wood Trim
- 18" 5 Twin Spoke Black Painted Light Alloy Wheels With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Co0.066HcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.014Nox0.007Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb121 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh122 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel121 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1993 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.4 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb61.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh61.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel61.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High61.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh61.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel61.4Wltp - Mpg - High70.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh70.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel70.6Wltp - Mpg - Low45.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh45.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel45.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium58.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh58.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel58.9
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power197Based On Id103060Coin DescriptionD 197Coin SeriesExclusive LuxuryGeneration Mark5Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %80Ncap Safety Assist %82Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.3 secEngine Power - Bhp197 bhpEngine Power - Kw145 kwEngine Power - Rpm3600 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft325 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg44.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm440 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1800 rpmTop Speed152 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1437 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4751 mmWheelbase2865 mmWidth1820 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2033 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2355 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)455 litresMax. Loading Weight625 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1730 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.07
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes C-Class a good car?
The Mercedes C-Class is maybe not as sharp to drive as a BMW 3 Series, nor as capable in all weathers as an Audi A4 quattro, but it's a comfortable, premium-feeling saloon with a clever diesel-electric drivetrain. It's therefore a very good car to lease for those after great economy, classy style and low tax requirements.Is the Mercedes C-Class practical?
As compact executive saloons go, the space in the 2nd row of seats is good in the Mercedes C-Class. The centre position isn't great, as the car's rear-wheel-drive nature means there's a sizeable transmission tunnel in the floor, but the 2 outer seats should more than satisfy taller adults. However, the boot in this C300de plug-in hybrid is compromised by the placement of the battery pack, falling to 300 litres from a usual figure of 455 litres, and there's also an odd shelf-like arrangement to the deepest part of the boot as a result of the placement of said battery pack.Is the Mercedes C-Class reliable?
The Mercedes C-Class is known to have a few faults, but the company's 3-year warranty is generous in that it has an unlimited mileage cap.