Mercedes-Benz C Class SaloonC300d AMG Line Premium 4 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 11.9" High Resolution Multimedia Colour Display12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayActive Blind Spot AssistActive Brake Assist PlusActive Lane Keeping AssistAmg Dynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual)Attention AssistCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterE-CallExtended Mbux FunctionsFinger Print SensorFluorescent Jacket For DriverMbux Augmented Reality For NavigationMbux Navigation PremiumMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords "Hey Mercedes"Mercedes Connect MeMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugePre-Installation For Digital Key TransferRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone IntegrationSports Direct Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- 66L Fuel Tank With Increased Capacity9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAgility Control Sports Suspension And Lowered By 15 MmDiesel Particulate Filter
- Dab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia SystemMultifunction Steering Wheel With Audio And Onboard Settings Control
- Adaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam Assist PlusAmg Body Styling Front Apron, Rear Apron And Side SkirtsAmg Front Bumper With Sporty Air Intakes And Chrome ElementsAmg Rear Bumper With High Gloss Chrome ElementsAmg Side Skirts In Vehicle ColourB-Pillar Trim In Glossy BlackBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsChrome Beltline TrimDaytime Running LightsDigital Light Led HeadlampsElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsGreen Tinted GlassLed IndicatorsLed Tail LightsLed Third Brake LightPowerdomes On BonnetPrivacy GlassRadiator Diamond Grille With Integrated Mercedes Benz Star And Louvre Silver With Chrome PinsRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsTwo Visible Exhaust Pipes Integrated Into Rear Bumper
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flattened Bottom Amg Multifunction Steering Wheel In Black Nappa Leather With Chrome Inserts And Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatAmg Sports SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather UpholsteryAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Air Vents With Silver Chrome ElementsBlack Floor Mats With Amg LetteringBlack Roof LinerDoor Trim Elements High Gloss Black With Silver Chrome Surroundings And SwitchesDouble Cupholder In Centre ConsoleElectrically Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnFolding Rear Seat BackrestFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentGearshift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingOverhead Control Unit In High Gloss BlackRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Package - C ClassMemory Package - C ClassMirror Pack - C ClassParking Package With 360 Degree Camera - C ClassSeat Comfort Pack - C ClassStowage Space Pack - C ClassUsb Package - C Class
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Black Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Front Brake DiscsChild Proof Door LocksDrivers Knee AirbagDrivers Pelvis AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front Centre Airbag Between Driver And Front Passenger SeatsFront Side AirbagsLarger Brake Discs On Front AxleRear Seatbelt Warning IndicatorSports Braking System With Perforated Front Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear Passenger
- Central Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless GoUrban Guard Vehicle Protection - Thatcham Category 1 Consisting Of Breakin, Anti-Theft Alarm System (Ata), Interior Monitoring And Tow Away Protection
- Artico Man-Made Leather Dashboard With Contrast StitchingCentre Console Trim In Metal Weave
- 19" Amg Multi Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted Himalayas Grey With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1775 kgGross Vehicle Weight2380 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight605 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)455 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.07
- Length4751 mmWidth1820 mmWheelbase2865 mmWidth (including mirrors)2033 mmHeight1438 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High57.7WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL38.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL57.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH57.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP265 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW195 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.4 mmCC1993 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line PremiumCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage15500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power265Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleMulti SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.107 g/kmNOx0.007HC+NOx0.027Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes C-Class a good car?The Mercedes C-Class is maybe not as sharp to drive as a BMW 3 Series, nor as capable in all weathers as an Audi A4 quattro, but it's a comfortable, premium-feeling saloon with a clever diesel-electric drivetrain. It's therefore a very good car to lease for those after great economy, classy style and low tax requirements.Is the Mercedes C-Class practical?As compact executive saloons go, the space in the 2nd row of seats is good in the Mercedes C-Class. The centre position isn't great, as the car's rear-wheel-drive nature means there's a sizeable transmission tunnel in the floor, but the 2 outer seats should more than satisfy taller adults. However, the boot in this C300de plug-in hybrid is compromised by the placement of the battery pack, falling to 300 litres from a usual figure of 455 litres, and there's also an odd shelf-like arrangement to the deepest part of the boot as a result of the placement of said battery pack.Is the Mercedes C-Class reliable?The Mercedes C-Class is known to have a few faults, but the company's 3-year warranty is generous in that it has an unlimited mileage cap.