Mercedes-Benz CLA CoupeCLA 220d AMG Line Executive 4 Doors Tip Auto
- 10.25 Inch Instrument Display With Digital Cockpit10.25 Inch Touchscreen Media DisplayActive Lane Keeping AssistAttention Assist - Monitors Steering Behaviour And Long Journey FatigueBluetooth ConnectionCar Wash ModeCruise Control With LimiterDirect Steer System With Speed Sensitive Power SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationLamp Failure IndicatorMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual And Service Booklet In EnglishPre-Installation Of Private Car SharePreinstallation For Mercedes Benz LinkRadio Aerial Integrated Into Front And Rear WindshieldsService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Limit AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display With Current Consumption Indicator
- Lowered Comfort SuspensionRear Axle Multi-Link
- Dab Digital Radio TunerMbux Multimedia SystemMercedes Benz Sound System (100 W) With 6 SpeakersUsb (Type C) Ports (2) In Stowage Compartment And 1 In Front Of Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Body Styling With Amg Front Apron And Rear Apron And Visible Exhaust Tailpipe In Chrome Trim ElementsAmg Bodystyling Side SkirtsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Beltline StripsDiamond Radiator Grille Pins In ChromeElectric WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorsExhaust System With 2 Visible Tailpipe Trim Elements And Rear Apron With Trim In ChromeHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlHigh Level Led Third Brake LightInterior Mirror With Black Reading Lamps And FramelessLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampPrivacy Glass With Dark Tinting On Rear Side Windows And Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen Wipers With Two Sensitivity SettingsRear BootRear Fog LampRear Side Wing DoorsWindow Line Trim Strip In Chrome
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flattened Bottom Nappa Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAir Conditioning - Two Zone Thermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control With DisplayAir Vents With Surround In Silver ChromeAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsFloor Mats With Stitched Amg LetteringFront Centre Armrest With StowageFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLuggage Net On Driver/Front Passenger Seat BackrestManually Adjustable Front SeatsManually Height And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSport Seats With Fixed Head RestraintsStowage Compartment In Centre Console With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpad On Center ConsoleTwin Front CupholdersTwo Outer Rear Seat Isofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points
- Light And Sight Pack - ClaMirror Pack - ClaNight Package - ClaParking Package - ClaSeat Comfort Pack - Cla
- Active Bonnet Pedestrain Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises Bonnet By 65MmActive Brake Assist Includes Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous BrakingAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBlack Seat BeltsBonnet With Power DomesBrake Pad Wear Warning IndicatorChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Front Passenger Head And SidebagsDriver And Front Passenger WindowbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Acceleration Skid ControlEsp Curve Dynamic AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Keyless Go Starting FunctionRemote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionUrban Guard Vehicle Protection System With Immobiliser And Interior Protection
- Light Aluminium With Longitudinal Grain Interior Trim
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Black With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Tyre Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1565 kgGross Vehicle Weight2065 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight500 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4688 cmWidth1830 cmWheelbase2729 cmWidth (including mirrors)1999 cmHeight1444 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium52.3WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.1 secTop Speed152 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line ExecutiveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %91NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)110 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.044 g/kmNOx0.017HC+NOx0.022Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the CLA 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The is CLA is predominantly front-wheel drive, but some of the higher-spec and more powerful versions do come with 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the CLA?The CLA has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the CLA?The CLA comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz CLA have as standard?The base CLA 180 AMG Line offers 18-inch AMG wheels, sports seats, a Nappa leather multifunction steering wheel, leather seats, and a fully digital driver display and infotainment system.Trim levels here predominantly refer to the powertrains, with each getting a few additional standard features as you rise up the list.Why is the Mercedes-Benz CLA so popular?It really comes down to its good looks – and the fact it’s a Mercedes. As with all Mercedes cars, the CLA has a great interior, an impressive engine range and sporty driving dynamics – and that’s what makes it so hard to hand back once the lease is over. A problem easily solved by just leasing another one.Does the Mercedes-Benz CLA have parking sensors?Yes, all models come with parking sensors and a reversing camera system.What Mercedes-Benz CLA trim levels are available?There are 8 trims in total. All CLA models come standard with an AMG Line package – the trims are differentiated by engine options and each model can be equipped further with additional packages.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz CLA have?The Mercedes-Benz CLA Coupe offers 460 litres of boot space With its rear seats lowered you get 1370 litres in total. These figures are better than most rivals. The plug-in hybrids lose around 50 litres on these quoted figures, due to the packaging requirements of the battery pack.