Mercedes-Benz E Class AMG CoupeE53 4Matic+ Premium 2 Doors TCT
- 360 Degree Parking CameraActive Parking Assist Including Front And Rear Parking SensorsAmg Dynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Analogue ClockAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCockpit Display 12.3" Widescreen Digital Instrument ClusterCollision Prevention Assist PlusCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect SteeringE-CallEco Start/Stop FunctionHey Mercedes Voice ActivationHigh Resolution 12.3" Multimedia Colour DisplayInstrument Cluster With Amg Menu Including Racetimer And Amg Start-Up DisplayMercedes Connect MeOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Installation For Vehicle MonitoringPre-Installation For Vehicle SetupRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Status Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTouchpad Without ControllerTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel ConsumptionWireless Charging
- 80 Litre Fuel TankAmg Ride Control+ Sports Suspension Based On Air Body Control Air Suspension With Adaptive Damping SystemAmg Speedshift Tct 9G 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionEq Boost Starter Alternator
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console2 Usb Ports In The RearMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationSmartphone Integration Via Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Media Interface, Usb And Bluetooth Interface And Touchpad With Control Wheel
- Adaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam AssistAmg Bodystyling - Front Apron With Distinctive Air Intakes, Amg Side Sill Panels And Amg Rear Apron With Diffuser LookAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons In Polished AluminiumAmg Boot Lid Spoiler In Body ColourAmg Performance Exhaust SystemAmg Specific Grille With Integrated Star In High-Gloss Black And Chrome And Amg LetteringBadging Biturbo 4Matic+ Lettering On Front WingsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With "Amg" LetteringLed Daytime Running LightsLed High Performance HeadlampsMagic Vision Control Heated Windscreen Wiper SystemPre-Installation For Roof Rail SystemsPrivacy Glass Includes Rear Side Windows And Rear WindscreenRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Led LightsThird Brake LightTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Two Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into The BumperWaistline In Polished Aluminium
- 2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3-Spoke Flat Bottom Steering Wheel In Silver Chrome Trim With "Amg" Lettering, Aluminium Gearshift Paddles, 12 O'clock Mark And Touch Control Buttons40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Sports SeatsAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBelt Feeder Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Automatically Positioned Within Easier ReachBlack Door PinsBlack Roof LiningCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre ConsoleCentre Armrest And Door Handle IlluminationCentre Console In Black Open-Pore Ash WoodFloor Mats With Black Leather Edging Red Piping And Amg LogoFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Armrest With Stowage CompartmentFront Footwell LightsGlasses Compartment In Overhead Control PanelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHead Restraints For Driver And Front Passenger (Four-Way Adjustability)And In Rear (Two-Way)Heated Front Seats With Partial Electric Adjustment And Electro-Pneumatic Four-Way Lumbar SupportInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Rear Light/Integral Reading LightsIsofix Rear Child Seat FasteningsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Black Rubber StudsStart Up Display With Amg LogoSteering Column Electrically Adjustable For Height And ReachSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermotronic Automatic Climate Control System With 3 Climate Zones
- Mirror Pack - E ClassSeat Comfort Pack - E ClassStowage Pack - E Class
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Window AirbagsFront Brake Calipers With Amg LetteringHead AirbagsHill Hold FunctionPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemRed Seat BeltsSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless Go Entry And Starting Function
- Artico Man-Made Leather Dashboard With Red Contrast StitchingOpen-Pore Black Ash Wood Trim
- 19" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels In Tantalite Grey With High Sheen Finish (Rta)Run Flat TyresSummer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1970 kgGross Vehicle Weight2425 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Loading Weight455 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)425 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.3
- Length4866 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2873 cmWidth (including mirrors)2055 cmHeight1430 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low20WLTP - MPG - Medium30.4WLTP - MPG - High35.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb30.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low14.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.4 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP435 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW320 kwEngine Power - RPM6100 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.4 mmCC2999 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg PremiumCoin Description4matic+Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eService Interval Mileage12000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %62NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power435Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.193 g/kmHC0.024NOx0.02Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb212
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.