Mercedes-Benz E Class AMG SaloonE53 4Matic+ Premium 4 Doors TCT
- Amg Dynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes - Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And IndividualAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCockpit Display 10.25" Widescreen Digital Instrument ClusterCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringEco Start/Stop FunctionEmergency Services Call SystemHigh Resolution 10.25" Multimedia Colour DisplayInstrument Cluster With Amg Menu Including Racetimer And Amg Start-Up DisplayMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords ''Hey Mercedes''Mercedes Connect MeOutside Temperature DisplayRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration Via Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Media Interface, Usb And Bluetooth InterfaceStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTouchpad With ControllerTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel ConsumptionWireless Charging
- 80 Litre Fuel TankAmg Ride Control+ Sports Suspension Based On Air Body Control Air Suspension With Adaptive Damping SystemAmg Speedshift Tct 9G 9 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console2 Usb Ports In The RearAerial Integrated In Rear WindowMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite Navigation
- 3Rd Brake LightAdaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons And Side Skirts In Polished AluminiumAmg Boot Lid Spoiler In Body ColourAmg Lettering On Centre ConsoleAmg Performance Exhaust SystemAmg Specific Grille With Integrated Star In High-Gloss Black And Chrome And Amg LetteringBadging Biturbo 4Matic+ Lettering On Front WingsBody Colour Door MirrorsElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsLed High Performance Headlamps Including Integral Led Daytime Running LampsLed Rear LightsPre-Installation For Roof Rail SystemsPrivacy Glass Includes Rear Side Windows And Rear WindscreenRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Two Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into The BumperWaistline In Polished Aluminium
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Amg Steering Wheel With Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatAmg Front Sports SeatsAmg Nappa Leather UpholsteryAmg Steering Wheel ButtonsArtico Man Made Leather Dashboard With Red Contrast StitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Door PinsCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre Console, Usb Socket For Use With Android Auto And Apple CarplayCourtesy Lights In Rear Grab Handles With Reading Light FunctionalityFloor Mats With Black Leather Edging, Red Piping And Amg LogoFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Door Sills With Illuminated Amg LetteringGlasses Compartment In Overhead Control PanelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHead Restraints For Driver And Front Passenger (Four-Way Adjustability)And In Rear (Two-Way)Heated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Attachment Points Two Outer Rear SeatsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Black Rubber StudsStart Up Display With Amg LogoSteering Column Manually Adjustable For Height And ReachSteering Wheel Multifunction With Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermotronic Automatic Climate Control System With 3 Climate Zones
- Mirror Pack - E ClassParking Package Including 360 Degree Camera - E ClassSeat Comfort Pack - E ClassStowage Pack - E Class
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Childproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsDriver And Adaptive Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront Brake Calipers With Amg LetteringHill Start AssistPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemRed Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserBlack Surround Electric KeyCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionKeyless Entry Go Starting Function
- Light Carbon Grain Aluminium Trim And Centre Console In Black Open Pored Ash Wood
- 19" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Tantalite Grey With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1950 kgGross Vehicle Weight2495 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight545 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)540 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length4953 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2939 cmWidth (including mirrors)2065 cmHeight1447 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low20.2WLTP - MPG - Medium30.7WLTP - MPG - High36.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.2WLTP - MPG - Comb30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH29.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low14WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.5 secTop Speed168 mphEngine Power - BHP435 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW320 kwEngine Power - RPM6100 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.4 mmCC2999 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg PremiumCoin Description4matic+Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage12500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %62NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power435Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.193 g/kmHC0.024NOx0.02Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb208
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.