Mercedes-Benz E Class CoupeE300 AMG Line Premium 2 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 360 Degree Parking CameraActive Parking Assist Including Front And Rear Parking SensorsAnalogue ClockAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCockpit Display 12.3" Widescreen Digital Instrument ClusterCollision Prevention Assist PlusCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)E-CallEco Start/Stop FunctionHigh Resolution 12.3" Multimedia Colour DisplayMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords "Hey Mercedes"Mercedes Connect MeOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Installation For Vehicle MonitoringPre-Installation For Vehicle SetupRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Status Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTouchpad Without ControllerTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel ConsumptionWireless Charging
- 66 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAgility Control Sports Suspension With Selective Damping System
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console2 Usb Ports In The RearMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationSmartphone Integration Via Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Media Interface, Usb And Bluetooth Interface And Touchpad With Control Wheel
- Adaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam AssistAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons In Polished AluminiumBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed Daytime Running LightsLed High Performance HeadlampsMagic Vision Control Heated Windscreen Wiper SystemPre-Installation For Roof Rail SystemsPrivacy Glass Includes Rear Side Windows And Rear WindscreenRadiator Grille With Integral Star And 2 Louvres In Matt Iridium Silver With Chrome TrimRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Led LightsThird Brake LightTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into BumperWaistline In Polished Aluminium
- 2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3-Spoke Flat Bottom Multifunction Amg Steering Wheel With Touch Control Buttons, Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard And Beltlines With Contrast StitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBelt Feeder Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Automatically Positioned Within Easier ReachBlack Door PinsBlack Roof LiningCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre ConsoleCentral Stowage Compartment With Usb Socket For Use With Android Auto And Apple CarplayCentre Armrest And Door Handle IlluminationCentre Console In Black Open-Pore Ash WoodFloor Mats With Amg LetteringFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Armrest With Stowage CompartmentFront Footwell LightsGlasses Compartment In Overhead Control PanelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHead Restraints For Driver And Front Passenger (Four-Way Adjustability)And In Rear (Two-Way)Heated Front Seats With Partial Electric Adjustment And Electro-Pneumatic Four-Way Lumbar SupportInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Rear Light/Integral Reading LightsIsofix Rear Child Seat FasteningsMulti Contour Front Sports SeatsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Black Rubber StudsSteering Column Manually Adjustable For Height And ReachSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermotronic Automatic Climate Control System With 3 Climate Zones
- Mirror Pack - E ClassSeat Comfort Pack - E ClassStowage Pack - E Class
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Window AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold FunctionPerforated Front Brake Discs With "Mercedes-Benz" LetteringPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless Go Entry And Starting Function
- Open-Pore Black Ash Wood Trim
- 19" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels In Tantalite Grey With High Sheen Finish (Rzi)Summer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Co0.249Hc0.016Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)69Nox0.013Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb167 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1991 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low10.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb38.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High40.4Wltp - Mpg - High44.8Wltp - Mpg - Low26.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium37.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power258Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesAmg Line PremiumGeneration Mark6Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.4 secEngine Power - Bhp258 bhpEngine Power - Kw190 kwEngine Power - Rpm5800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft273 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg37.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm370 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1800 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1430 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4855 mmWheelbase2873 mmWidth1860 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2055 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2315 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresMax. Loading Weight540 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1775 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.37
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.