Mercedes-Benz E Class EstateE300de AMG Line 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- Acoustic Ambient ProtectionAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCockpit Display 10.25" Widescreen Digital Instrument ClusterCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionEmergency Call ServiceHigh Resolution 10.25" Multimedia Colour DisplayMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords "Hey Mercedes"Mercedes Connect MeOutside Temperature DisplayPark Assist With Rear View CameraRemote And Charging Services PlusRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration Via Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Media Interface, Usb And Bluetooth InterfaceStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTouchpad Without ControllerTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel ConsumptionWireless Charging
- 25 Litre Adblue Tank4M Charging Cable For Wall Box/Public Charging Stations (Mode 3, 16A) - Charging Up To 7.4Kw66 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAgility Control Sports Suspension With Selective Damping System And Lowered By 15MmCharging System - Ac Charging System Rated At 7.4 KwComfort SuspensionDiesel Particulate FilterIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionRear Air Suspension With Level Control
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console2 Usb Ports In The RearAerial Integrated In Rear WindowMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite Navigation
- 3Rd Brake LightAdaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons In Polished AluminiumBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Pins Diamond Radiator Grille, Surround In High Gloss Black, Single Louvre In Chrome With Insert In High Gloss Black And Integral StarChrome Roof RailsElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed High Performance Headlamps Including Integral Led Daytime Running Lamps And Adaptive Highbeam AssistLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass Includes Rear Side Windows And Rear WindscreenRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTail LightsTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into Bumper
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Multifunction Flat Bottom Amg Steering Wheel With Chrome Inserts And Touch Control Buttons, Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard And Beltlines With Contrast StitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Door PinsBlack Roof LiningCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre Console, Usb Socket For Use With Android Auto And Apple CarplayCourtesy Lights In Rear Grab Handles With Reading Light FunctionalityFloor Mats With Amg LetteringFour Way Partially Front Electric Seat AdjustmentFront Centre Armrest With Stowage CompartmentGlasses Compartment In Overhead Control PanelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHead Restraints For Driver And Front Passenger (Four-Way Adjustability)And In Rear (Two-Way)Heated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Attachment Points Two Outer Rear SeatsLeather UpholsteryPre-Entry Climate ControlSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Column Manually Adjustable For Height And ReachSteering Wheel Multifunction With Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermotronic Automatic Climate Control System With 3 Climate Zones
- Mirror Pack - E ClassSeat Comfort Pack - E ClassStowage Pack - E Class Estate
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Childproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsDriver And Adaptive Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Start AssistPerforated Brake Discs With Mercedes Benz LetteringPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemRadar Based RegenerationTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric Key
- Open Pore Black Ash Wood Trim And Centre Console In Black Open Pored Ash Wood
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Tantalite Grey With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh13.5Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)90Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage62000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years6Usable Battery Capacity13.5Wltp - Aer (Km) - Comb52Wltp - Aer (Miles) - Comb32Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17.6Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel16Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.9Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.5Wltp - Ec Ac Weighted (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.9Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb52Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh44Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel52Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb32Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh27Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel32
- Co0.028HcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.034Noise Level Db(A)66Nox0.028Particles0.0006Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb36
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1950 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb5.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Extra High5.7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - High5.1Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Low7Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Medium5.9Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb49.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Extra High49.6Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - High55.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Low40.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Medium47.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb201.8
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power306Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionDeCoin SeriesAmg LineGeneration Mark6Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6 secEngine Power - Bhp306 bhpEngine Power - Kw225 kwEngine Power - Rpm3800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft516 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg71.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm700 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed146 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear275/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1476 mmLength4945 mmWheelbase2939 mmWidth1852 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2065 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2820 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1660 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresMax. Loading Weight675 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2145 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes E-Class a good car?
In a highly competitive class, the Mercedes E-Class is one of the leading lights you can lease. It is incredibly refined, possessed of superb drivetrains and has interior quality that's as good as anything else comparable that's out there.Is the Mercedes E300de a petrol-electric plug-in hybrid?
No, the Mercedes E300de is rare in plug-in hybrid circles, as it uses a turbodiesel engine as its onboard combustion engine. This aims to offer greater fuel economy from the drivetrain when the electric battery is fully depleted, although a petrol-electric E300e model is also offered for those who feel uncomfortable with the idea of a diesel.Is the Mercedes E-Class well equipped?
The AMG Line E-Class comes with specific exterior styling, heat-insulated privacy glass, 18-inch alloy wheels, illuminated door sills, the MBUX multimedia system with satnav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support, black leather upholstery, heated front seats, a reversing camera and parking sensors all round, dual-zone climate control, cruise control, Dynamic Select, and wireless smartphone charging, among much more.Is the Mercedes E-Class practical?
Like any Mercedes E-Class Estate, the E300de has a huge amount of space for rear-seat passengers, and it still has a good-sized boot at 480 litres with all 5 seats in place, rising to 1660 litres with the 2nd row folded down. However, these figures are down on E-Class Estates without the plug-in hybrid drivetrain, as they enjoy 640-1820 litres of space in the rear.Is the Mercedes E-Class reliable?
The Mercedes E-Class has proven itself a very reliable car in independent surveys, plus the company's 3-year, unlimited-mileage warranty provides extra peace of mind for people looking to lease the E300de.