Mercedes-Benz EQA HatchbackEQA 250+ 140kW AMG Line Prem+ 70.5kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Acoustic Ambient ProtectionDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Max Range, Eco, Comfort And Sport)Easy-Pack TailgateEq Navigation Services - Map (Range Display), Display Charging Stations, Programming Of Charging Settings And Pre Entry Climate ControlHard-Disk NavigationHead Up DisplayMbux Augmented Reality For NavigationMbux Interior Assistant (Gesture Control)Mercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ConnectService IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTrip ComputerWireless Charging System For Mobile Devices
- 100Kw Dc Onboard Charger11Kw Onboard ChargerCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorComfort Suspension With Self Levelling Rear Air Suspension - Electrically Adjustable Damping Suspension
- Burmester Surround Sound System With 12 Speakers And A Total System Output Of 590 WattsDab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia System With 10" Digital Instrument Cluster And 10" Media Display With Touchscreen
- 3Rd Brake LightAmg Line Bodystyling Including Amg Front Apron With Integrated Air Curtain And Amg Rear Apron With Diffusor OpticsBlack Panel Radiator Grille With Twin Blade Design In ChromeBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Panoramic Glass SunroofFront And Rear Led Light BandFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsLed High Performance Headlamps With Adaptive Highbeam AssistPolished Aluminium Roof RailsPrivacy Glass - Heat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSurround Lighting With Projection Of Brand Logo
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Amg Multifunction Sports Flat Bottom Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Galvanised Shift Paddles40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Lighting With Choice Of 64 Colour SettingsAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Aluminium Rubber StudsAmg Sports SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather/ Microcut Microfiber UpholsteryDouble CupholderFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sills With Eqa LetteringReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With Storage + Through LoadRoof Lining - Black FabricSingle Front Passenger SeatStowage Compartment With Retractable CoverThermotronic Automatic Climate ControlVelour Floor Mats With Amg Lettering
- Interior Light Package - EqaKeyless Go Comfort Package - EqaMemory Pack - EqaMirror Package Without Dimming Interior And Drivers Exterior Mirrors- EqaParking Package With 360 Degree Camera - EqaSeat Comfort Pack - EqaStowage Package - Eqa
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationIsofix Child Seat Anchor Points On Outer Rear SeatsKnee BagsRadar-Based Recuperation
- Guard 360 Degree Vehicle ProtectionKeyless EntryRemote Central Locking
- Light Longitudinal Grain Aluminium Trim Painted
- 20" Amg Multi Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer TyresTirefit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh70.5Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)600Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)435Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)35Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage62000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity70.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh16.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel15.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel4.1Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb499Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh489Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel533Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb310Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh304Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel331
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power190Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesAmg Line Prem PlusGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %97Ncap Child Occupant Protection %90Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %81Ncap Safety Assist %75Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.6 secEngine Power - Bhp190 bhpEngine Power - Kw140 kwEngine Power - Rpm7000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft284 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg39.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm385 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3550 rpmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/45 R 20Tyre Size Rear235/45 R 20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1608 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4463 mmWheelbase2729 mmWidth1834 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2020 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2470 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1320 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)340 litresMax. Loading Weight425 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2045 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What charging cables come with the Mercedes-Benz EQA Hatchback?
The Mercedes EQA comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz EQA have as standard?
The Mercedes-Benz EQA comes with the following dirver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Sat Nav and Reversing Camera. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz EQA and does it cover the battery?
The Mercedes EQA comes with a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty against manufacturing or material defects and up to 30 years warranty against perforation due to corrosion from the inside out. The battery comes with an 8 year or 100,000 mile warranty.How much will it cost to charge the Mercedes-Benz EQA?
Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Mercedes EQA will cost around £18.75 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £27.How long does the Mercedes-Benz EQA take to charge?
On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point the Mercedes EQA can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 9 hours 30 minutes. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour 10 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Mercedes-Benz EQA?
The Mercedes EQA can provide a range of 309-328 miles from a fully charged battery, according to official WLTP figures.