Mercedes-Benz EQA HatchbackEQA 300 4Matic 168kW AMG Line 66.5kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Acoustic Ambient ProtectionActive Lane Keeping AssistActive Speed Limit AssistCruise ControlDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Max Range, Eco, Comfort And Sport)Easy-Pack TailgateEq Navigation Services - Map (Range Display), Display Charging Stations, Programming Of Charging Settings And Pre Entry Climate ControlHard-Disk NavigationMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ConnectPasService IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTrip Computer
- 100Kw Dc Onboard Charger11Kw Onboard ChargerCharging Cable For Domestic Plug Socket, Type G (Mode 2) 5MCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorComfort Suspension With Self Levelling Rear Air Suspension
- Dab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia System With 10" Digital Instrument Cluster And 10" Media Display With TouchscreenMercedes Benz Sound System
- 3Rd Brake LightAmg Line Bodystyling Including Amg Front Apron With Integrated Air Curtain And Amg Rear Apron With Diffusor OpticsBlack Panel Radiator Grille With Twin Blade Design In ChromeBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsFront And Rear Led Light BandFront Fog LightsLed High Performance Headlamps With Adaptive Highbeam AssistPolished Aluminium Roof RailsPrivacy Glass - Heat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear WiperSurround Lighting With Projection Of Brand Logo
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Amg Multifunction Sports Flat Bottom Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Galvanised Shift Paddles40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Lighting With Choice Of 64 Colour SettingsAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Aluminium Rubber StudsAmg Sports SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather/ Dinamica Microfiber UpholsteryDouble CupholderFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sills With Eqa LetteringReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With Storage + Through LoadRoof Lining - Black FabricSingle Front Passenger SeatStowage Compartment With Retractable CoverThermotronic Automatic Climate ControlVelour Floor Mats With Amg Lettering
- Interior Light Package - EqaMirror Package - EqaParking Package With Reversing Camera - EqaSeat Comfort Pack - EqaStowage Package - Eqa
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsActive Brake AssistChild Locks On Rear DoorsEspIsofix Child Seat Anchor Points On Outer Rear SeatsKnee BagsRadar-Based Recuperation
- Remote Central LockingUrban Guard Vehicle Protection
- Light Longitudinal Grain Aluminium Trim Painted
- 18" Amg 5 Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer TyresTirefit
- Minimum Kerbweight2105 kgGross Vehicle Weight2535 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight430 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)340 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1320 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4463 cmWidth1834 cmWheelbase2729 cmWidth (including mirrors)2020 cmHeight1624 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP228 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW168 kwEngine Power - RPM9001 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT288Engine Torque - NM390 nmEngine Torque - RPM3696 rpmEngine Torque - MKG39.8
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg LineStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power228Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R 18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R 18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)66
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)375Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh66.5NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles272Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb431WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL431WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH428WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH17.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb267WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH265WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL267Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity66.5
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What charging cables come with the Mercedes-Benz EQA Hatchback?The Mercedes EQA comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz EQA have as standard?The Mercedes-Benz EQA comes with the following dirver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Sat Nav and Reversing Camera. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz EQA and does it cover the battery?The Mercedes EQA comes with a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty against manufacturing or material defects and up to 30 years warranty against perforation due to corrosion from the inside out. The battery comes with an 8 year or 100,000 mile warranty.How much will it cost to charge the Mercedes-Benz EQA?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Mercedes EQA will cost around £18.75 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £27.How long does the Mercedes-Benz EQA take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point the Mercedes EQA can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 9 hours 30 minutes. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour 10 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Mercedes-Benz EQA?The Mercedes EQA can provide a range of 309-328 miles from a fully charged battery, according to official WLTP figures.