Mercedes-Benz EQB EstateEQB 300 4Matic 168kW AMG Line 66.5kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Acoustic Ambient ProtectionActive Lane Keeping AssistActive Speed Limit AssistCruise ControlDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Max Range, Eco, Comfort And Sport)Easy-Pack TailgateEq Nav Services - Map(Range Dis),Dis Charging Stations,Program Of Charging Set/Pre Entry Climate Control Incl Remote Retrival Of Charging Status/RangeHard-Disk NavigationMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ConnectPasService IndicatorSmartphone IntegrationTrip Computer
- 100Kw Dc Onboard Charger11Kw Onboard ChargerCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorComfort Suspension
- Dab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia System With Widescreen Cockpit (2X10" Displays With Touchpad)Mercedes Benz Sound System
- Aluminium Rubber StudsAmg Line Bodystyling Including Amg Front Apron With Integrated Air Curtain And Amg Rear Apron With Diffusor OpticsBlack Panel Radiator Grille With Twin Blade Design In ChromeBody Colour BumpersElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsFront And Rear Led Light BandFront Fog LightsHeat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed High Performance Headlamps With Adaptive Highbeam AssistLed Third Brake LightPolished Aluminium Roof RailsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSurround Lighting With Projection Of Brand Logo
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Multifunction Sports Flat Bottom Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Galvanised Shift Paddles40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Lighting With Choice Of 64 Colour SettingsArtico Man-Made Leather/ Microcut Microfiber UpholsteryDouble CupholderFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sills With Eqb LetteringReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With Storage + Through LoadRoof Lining - Black FabricSingle Front Passenger SeatSports SeatsStainless Steel Sports PedalsStowage Compartment With Retractable CoverThermotronic Automatic Climate ControlThird Seat Row With Folding Single SeatsVelour Floor Mats With Amg Lettering
- Interior Light Package - EqbMirror Package - EqbParking Package With Reversing Camera - EqbSeat Comfort Pack - EqbStowage Package - Eqb
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsActive Brake AssistElectric Child LocksEspIsofix Child Seat Anchor Points On Outer Rear SeatsKnee BagsRadar-Based Recuperation
- Guard 360 Degree Vehicle ProtectionRemote Central Locking
- Black Open Pore Linden Wood Trim
- 18" Amg 5 Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer TyresTirefit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh66.5Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)345Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity66.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb18.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.3Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb407Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb253
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)66NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power228Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description168Kw 66.5KwhCoin SeriesAmg LineGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %95Ncap Child Occupant Protection %91Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %78Ncap Safety Assist %74Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8 secEngine Power - Bhp228 bhpEngine Power - Kw168 kwEngine Power - Rpm5746 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft288 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg39.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm390 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3696 rpmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg 5 SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1701 mmLength4684 mmWheelbase2829 mmWidth1834 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2020 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1710 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)495 litresMax. Loading Weight405 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2175 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC with a fully charged battery?
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC has a 70kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 253 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 210 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC has an official WLTP range of up to 253 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 175 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC will achieve a real-world range of 210 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 145 miles in the winter months and closer to 185 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC at home?
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC will charge from 0-100% in around 10 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC would take around 35 hours to charge!10 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 10 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC?
Charging your Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 150kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC?
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 150kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC?
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC have?
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC has a maximum power output of 168kW which equates to 225 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC would cost £23.80.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £44.10 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC will cost approximately £1,133 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,055 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £88 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC and does it cover the battery?
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC comes with a 3-year, unlimited mileage vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC?
The Mercedes EQB 300 4MATIC comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Cruise Control, Automatic Climate Control, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Heated Front Seats, Electric Folding Door Mirrors, Lane Keep Assist and Reversing Camera.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.