Mercedes-Benz EQB EstateEQB 350 4M 215kW AMG Line Premium 66.5kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Acoustic Ambient ProtectionDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Max Range, Eco, Comfort And Sport)Easy-Pack TailgateEq Nav Services - Map(Range Dis),Dis Charging Stations,Program Of Charging Set/Pre Entry Climate Control Incl Remote Retrival Of Charging Status/RangeHard-Disk NavigationMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ConnectPasService IndicatorSmartphone IntegrationTrip ComputerWireless Charging System For Mobile Devices
- 100Kw Dc Onboard Charger11Kw Onboard ChargerCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorComfort Suspension
- Advanced Sound System With 10 Speakers And A Total System Output Of 225 WattsDab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia System With Widescreen Cockpit (2X10" Displays With Touchpad)
- Aluminium Rubber StudsAmg Line Bodystyling Including Amg Front Apron With Integrated Air Curtain And Amg Rear Apron With Diffusor OpticsBlack Panel Radiator Grille With Twin Blade Design In ChromeBody Colour BumpersElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Operated Panoramic Glass SunroofFront And Rear Led Light BandFront Fog LightsHeat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed High Performance Headlamps With Adaptive Highbeam AssistLed Third Brake LightPolished Aluminium Roof RailsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSurround Lighting With Projection Of Brand Logo
- 3 Spoke Multifunction Sports Flat Bottom Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Galvanised Shift Paddles40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Lighting With Choice Of 64 Colour SettingsArtico Man-Made Leather/ Dinamica Microfiber UpholsteryDouble CupholderFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sills With Eqb LetteringReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With Storage + Through LoadRoof Lining - Black FabricSingle Front Passenger SeatSports SeatsStainless Steel Sports PedalsStowage Compartment With Retractable CoverThermotronic Automatic Climate ControlThird Seat Row With Folding Single SeatsVelour Floor Mats With Amg Lettering
- Interior Light Package - EqbKeyless Go Comfort Package - EqbMirror Package - EqbParking Package With Reversing Camera - EqbSeat Comfort Pack - EqbStowage Package - Eqb
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsElectric Child LocksEspIsofix Child Seat Anchor Points On Outer Rear SeatsKnee BagsRadar-Based Recuperation
- Remote Central LockingUrban Guard
- Black Open Pore Linden Wood Trim
- 19" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer TyresTirefit
- Minimum Kerbweight2105 kgGross Vehicle Weight2535 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight430 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)495 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1710 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4687 cmWidth1834 cmWheelbase2829 cmWidth (including mirrors)2020 cmHeight (including roof rails)1667 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP292 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW215 kwEngine Power - RPM600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line PremiumCoin Description215kw 66.5kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power292Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)66
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)345Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 2 kW100Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh66.5Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb403WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb250Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity66.5
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.