Mercedes-Benz EQC EstateEQC 400 300kW AMG Line Premium Plus 80kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 21" Amg Multispoke Light Alloy Wheels Aerodynamically Optimised In High Gloss Black With High Sheen Rim FlangeSummer TyresTirefit
- Artico Man-Made Leather DashboardBlack Open Pore Ash Wood Trim With High Gloss Centre Console
- Urban Guard Vehicle Protection
- 3 Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsRadar-Based Recuperation
- Air Balance Package - EqcEnergizing Package - EqcInterior Light Package - EqcKeyless Go Comfort Package - EqcMemory Pack - EqcMirror Package - EqcParking Package With Active Parking Assist And 360 Degree Camera - EqcStowage Package - Eqc
- 12V Accessory Socket In The Load Area3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Amg Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Chrome Control Panels And Flattened Bottom Section With Perforated Grip Area4 Way Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Black Rubber StudsAmg Floor MatsAmg Sports SeatsBlack Fabric Roof LinerCharging SocketFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLeather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3Rd Brake LightAluminium Running BoardsAmg Specific Black Panel Radiator Grille With Twin Blade Design And High Gloss Black SurroundAmg Specific Front Apron With Jet Wing Design, Visible Air Intakes With Chrome Trim Parts And High Gloss Black Inserts And Air CurtainsAmg Specific Rear Apron With Visible Air Outlets, Black Diffuser Insert And Chrome Trim ElementsBadge On The Wing In High Gloss Black With Chrome Stripes And Blue Eqc LetteringDaytime Running LightsElectric Sliding SunroofFront And Rear Led Light BandHeat And Noise Insulating Acoustic GlassHigh Gloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingMultibeam Led Headlights With Adaptive Highbeam Assist+,Cornering Light/Cross Traffic Function And City Light/Country Road Light/Motorway Light ModesPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVehicle MonitoringVehicle Setup
- Dab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia System With Widescreen Cockpit (2X 10.25" Displays With Touchpad)Mercedes Benz Sound System With 4 Mid Range Speakers, 2 Tweeters, 2 Frontbass Speakers, 1 Centre Speaker And 225 W Amplifier Output
- 11Kw Onboard Charger4Matic All Wheel DriveCharging Cable For Domestic Plug Socket, Type G (Mode 2) 5MCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorComfort Suspension With Self Levelling Rear Air Suspension
- Acoustic Ambient ProtectionActive Lane Departure Warning SystemCruise ControlDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Max Range, Eco, Comfort And Sport)Easy-Pack TailgateElectronic Power Steering (Eps)Eq Navigation Services - Map (Range Display), Display Charging Stations, Programming Of Charging Settings And Pre Entry Climate ControlHard-Disk NavigationHead Up DisplayMbux Interior AssistantMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ConnectSmartphone IntegrationTraffic Sign AssistWireless Smartphone Charging
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh80Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2445Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)42Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw110Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw110Nedc Maximum Ev Range Miles259Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity80Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb23Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh23.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel22.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb407Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh388Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel410Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb253Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh241Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel255
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)68NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power408Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description80KwhCoin SeriesAmg Line Prem PlusGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %96Ncap Child Occupant Protection %90Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %75Ncap Safety Assist %75Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.1 secEngine Power - Bhp408 bhpEngine Power - Kw300 kwEngine Power - Rpm4080 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft561 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg77.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm760 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1495 rpmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/45 R21Tyre Size Rear255/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeWheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1624 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4762 mmWheelbase2873 mmWidth1884 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2096 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2940 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1460 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresMax. Loading Weight445 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2495 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes EQC a good car?
Yes, it's a large, luxurious and prestigious SUV that emits no nasties from its tailpipe, thanks to its electric drivetrains. As something to take on the likes of the Audi E-Tron, Jaguar I-Pace and BMW iX, the Mercedes EQC has all the right tools at its disposal.Are there battery and powertrain options for the Mercedes EQC?
No, at the moment there is just the EQC 400 4Matic available. This has 408hp and an 80kWh battery pack, which means between 244 and 255 miles of electric range, depending on which of the 4 trim grades you specify the Mercedes in.Is the Mercedes EQC well equipped?
An entry-level Mercedes EQC Sport comes with 19-inch alloy wheels, self-levelling rear air suspension, front and rear LED light bands, Multibeam LED headlights, keyless entry and go, a powered tailgate, privacy glass, Artico man-made leather, part-electric front seats with heating functionality, a Mercedes-Benz UX infotainment system with twin 10.25-inch digital displays, a leather multifunction steering wheel, a Parking Package including a reversing camera, and more.Is the Mercedes EQC practical?
Mercedes quotes a maximum boot space of 1060 litres, which isn't anything to shout about, but it has 500 litres with all seats in play. Also, as it measures 4761mm long with 2873mm of that accounted for by the wheelbase, the interior on the EQC is very roomy. It also has plenty of storage spaces and useful touches in the cabin.Is the Mercedes EQC reliable?
So far, no major problems have been reported with the Mercedes EQC - pretty much what you'd expect from a prestige car company that's making a low-maintenance electric vehicle.