Mercedes-Benz EQE SaloonEQE 350 215kW AMG Line 89kWh 4 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display12.8" Oled Central Display5G Communications ModuleActive Traffic Sign AssistDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eq Navigation Services - Map (Range Display), Display Charging Stations, Programming Of Charging Settings And Pre Entry Climate ControlFinger Print ScannerFront Wireless Smartphone ChargingGeofencingHard-Disk NavigationMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ChargeMercedes Me ConnectMercedes Me ServicesParked Vehicle LocatorPasPre-Installation For Car SharingRemote Vehicle FinderSmartphone Integration
- 11Kw Onboard Charger170Kw Dc Onboard Charger89Kwh BatteryCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorFive Recuperation LevelsRear Wheel Steering 4.5 Degrees
- Dab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia SystemMercedes Benz Sound SystemZync In Car Entertainment
- Acoustic Privacy GlassAmg Exterior StylingAmg Front Bumper In Vehicle Colour With A-Wing In High Gloss Black And Chrome TrimBlack Panel Radiator Grille With Central StarBody Colour Amg Rear Apron With High-Gloss Black Diffuser-Look Inserts, Chrome Double Trim Strip And Flics At Left/Right Air Outlets In Grained BlackDaytime Running LightsFrameless WindowsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeated Windscreen Washer SystemHigh-Gloss Chrome Front Splitter With Flics And Fins At The Left And Right Air Inlets In High-Gloss Black With Chrome TrimIlluminated Seamless Door HandlesLed High Level Third Brake LightLed Rear Tail Lamps With 3D Helix DesignPanoramic Sliding Sunroof With Remote Closing And Opening Including Ventilation FunctionRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsSide Skirts In High-Gloss Black With Chrome InsertsStatic Led Headlights With High Beam AssistWindows With Remote Closing And Opening Including Ventilation Function
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient Lighting 64 Colours With Direct Light LinesAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Aluminium Rubber StudsAmg Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa LeatherAmg Sports SeatsArtico/Dynamica Leather UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHepa Air FilterInfrared Quality SensorRear Head RestraintsRoof Lining - Black FabricSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsStorage Compartment Under Center ConsoleThermotronic Automatic Climate Control
- Amg Interior Design Pack - EqeEasy Pack TailgateInterior Light Pack - EqeKeyless Go Pack - EqeMirror Pack - EqeParking Pack - Eqe Amg Line/Amg Line Premium/Sport EditionUsb Package - Eqe
- AbsDriver AirbagEspFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Seatbelt ReminderRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt Load LimiterThree Point Rear Seat Belts
- Remote Door Locking And UnlockingSpeedfencingUrban GuardValet ProtectVehicle Tracking
- Anthracite Wood Main TrimBlack Fine Structure Lower TrimDashboard And Belt Lines In Space Grey Artico Man-Made Leather With Neotex Grain And Red Topstitching
- 19" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer TyresTirefit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh89Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)555Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)32Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw170Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw170Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage155000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years10Usable Battery Capacity89Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh19.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel16.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City674Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb605Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh533Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel621Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City419Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb376Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh331Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel386
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power292Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesAmg LineGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %95Ncap Child Occupant Protection %91Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %83Ncap Safety Assist %81Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.4 secEngine Power - Bhp292 bhpEngine Power - Kw215 kwEngine Power - Rpm3559 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft417 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg57.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm565 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3559 rpmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/45 R19Tyre Size Rear255/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1510 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4946 mmWheelbase3120 mmWidth1961 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2103 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2895 kgMax. Loading Weight490 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2405 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.