Mercedes-Benz Eqe SaloonEQE 350 292kW AMG Line 89kWh 4 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display12.8" Oled Central DisplayActive Traffic Sign AssistDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Easy Pack TailgateEq Navigation Services - Map (Range Display), Display Charging Stations, Programming Of Charging Settings And Pre Entry Climate ControlFinger Print ScannerFront Wireless Smartphone ChargingGeofencingHard-Disk NavigationMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ChargeMercedes Me ConnectMercedes Me ServicesParked Vehicle LocatorPasPre-Installation For Car SharingRemote Vehicle FinderSmartphone Integration
- 11Kw Onboard Charger170Kw Dc Onboard Charger89Kwh BatteryCharging Cable For Wall Box And Public Charging Station - Type 2(Mode 3) 5MCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorFive Recuperation LevelsRear Wheel Steering 4.5 Degrees
- Dab Digital RadioMbux Multimedia SystemMercedes Benz Sound SystemZync In Car Entertainment
- Acoustic Privacy GlassAmg Exterior StylingAmg Front Bumper In Vehicle Colour With A-Wing In High Gloss Black And Chrome TrimBlack Panel Radiator Grille With Central StarBody Colour Amg Rear Apron With High-Gloss Black Diffuser-Look Inserts, Chrome Double Trim Strip And Flics At Left/Right Air Outlets In Grained BlackDaytime Running LightsFrameless WindowsHeated Windscreen Washer SystemHigh-Gloss Chrome Front Splitter With Flics And Fins At The Left And Right Air Inlets In High-Gloss Black With Chrome TrimIlluminated Seamless Door HandlesLed High Level Third Brake LightLed Rear Tail Lamps With 3D Helix DesignPanoramic Sliding Sunroof With Remote Closing And Opening Including Ventilation FunctionRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsSide Skirts In High-Gloss Black With Chrome InsertsStatic Led Headlights With High Beam AssistWindows With Remote Closing And Opening Including Ventilation Function
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAmbient Lighting 64 Colours With Direct Light LinesAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Aluminium Rubber StudsAmg Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa LeatherAmg Sports SeatsArtico/Dynamica Leather UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsHepa Air FilterInfrared Quality SensorRear Head RestraintsRoof Lining - Black FabricSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsStorage Compartment Under Center ConsoleThermotronic Automatic Climate Control
- Amg Interior Design Pack - EqeInterior Light Pack - EqeKeyless Go Pack - EqeMirror Pack - EqeParking Pack - Eqe Amg Line/Amg Line PremiumUsb Package - Eqe
- AbsEspRear Door Child Safety LocksThree Point Rear Seat Belts
- Remote Door Locking And UnlockingSpeedfencingUrban GuardValet ProtectVehicle Tracking
- Anthracite Wood Main TrimBlack Fine Structure Lower TrimDashboard And Belt Lines In Space Grey Artico Man-Made Leather With Neotex Grain And Red Topstitching
- 19" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer TyresTirefit
- Minimum Kerbweight2385 kgGross Vehicle Weight2880 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight495 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length4946 cmWidth1961 cmWheelbase3120 cmWidth (including mirrors)2103 cmHeight1510 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.4 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP292 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW215 kwEngine Power - RPM3559 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT417Engine Torque - NM565 nmEngine Torque - RPM3559 rpmEngine Torque - MKG57.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg LineStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %83NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power292Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)32Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW170Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years10Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage1Battery Capacity in kWh89Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City697WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb625WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL639WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH552WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City433WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb388WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH343WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL397Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity89Maximum Charging Rate - kW170
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.