Mercedes-Benz EQV EstateEQV 300 150 kW Sport Premium 90 kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Digital Media Screen DisplayAcoustic Ambient ProtectionAcoustic Presence IndicatorAttention AssistCruise ControlEasy Pack Automatic Powered TailgateLane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Live Traffic InformationMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital RadioMercedes Benz Emergency Call SystemMercedes Me ConnectNavigation System PlusPasSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- Charging Cable For Wallbox And Public Charging Stations (Mode 3) - 8M, 16ACharging System - Ac Charging System Rated At 11Kw And 110Kw Dc Charging SystemCombined Charging System Ccs-2 ConnectorComfort SuspensionTop Speed Limiter - 99 Mph (160 Km/H)
- 2-Way Loudspeakers, Front And RearMercedes-Benz Sound System
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmbient Lighting In Door MirrorsAnodised Roof RailsAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBadge On The Wing In High-Gloss Black With Chrome Stripes And Blue Eqv LetteringElectric Rear WindowsElectric Sliding Door In Both SideHighbeam Assist PlusLed Daytime Running LightsLed Tail Lamps/Brake Lamps And IndicatorsPrivacy Glass - Heat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassRear WiperSeparately Opening Rear Window
- 12 V Outlets For Rear Seat Row, Right And Left12V Accessory Socket In The Load Area2 Detachable Cup Holders, In Rear Armrests2 Individual 3Rd Row Seats3 Seat Rear Bench3 Spoke Multi-Function Leather Steering WheelAir Conditioning - Semi-Automatic, Tempmatic In RearAmbient LightingBlack Fabric Roof LinerElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterExit LightsFront Seat HeatingHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Mercedes Benz Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringIlluminated Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorLockable Glove CompartmentLugano Leather UpholsteryLumbar Support For Driver's And Front Passengers SeatParcel Net On Driver And Front Seat BackrestsPre-Entry Climate ControlSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Cover To Centre ConsoleThermotronic Automatic Climate ControlTouchpad
- Anti-Theft Protection Package - EqvDriving Assistance Pack With Active Park Assist- EqvExterior Deisgn Package - EqvMemory Package - EqvMirror Package - EqvParking Package With 360 Camera - EqvTable Package - Eqv
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsChild Safety Locks In Passenger Compartment DoorsDriver And Front Passenger WindowbagsEspFirst Aid KitFront Passenger AirbagFront Thorax AirbagsHill Start AssistRadar-Based RecuperationTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle
- Wood Trim With Pinstripe Effect
- 17" 5 Twin Spoke Alloy WheelsSummer TyresTirefit
- Minimum Kerbweight2635 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgMax. Loading Weight865 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)100 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load150 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)463 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.9
- Length5140 cmWidth1928 cmWheelbase3200 cmWidth (including mirrors)2249 cmHeight1901 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.1 secTop Speed98 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT270Engine Torque - NM366 nmEngine Torque - RPM300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSport PremiumCoin Description90kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power204Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)40Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW110Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change20-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh90Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb340WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb29.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL27.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH30.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb211Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity90
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.