Mercedes-Benz GLC AMG CoupeGLC 43 4Matic Premium 5 Doors TCT
- Active Parking Assist With Parktronic SystemAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy Pack Automatic Powered TailgateEcall Emergency Call SystemEco Start/Stop FunctionHard Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationInstrument Cluster With12.3-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster Display. High Resolution Instrument Cluster Screen With Choice Of Three Display StylesMbux Interior AssistantMercedes Connect Me With Remote Online ServicesMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature Display, Rear Seatbelt Status IndicatorRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign Assist
- 66 Litre Fuel TankAmg Electronic Rear Axle Limited Slip Differential LockAmg Performance 4Matic+Amg Ride Control Air Suspension For Front And Rear Axles With Continuously Adjustable DampingAmg Speedshift Tct 9 Speed Automatic Transmission With Steering Column Gear Selector, Direct Select Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesPetrol Particulate Filter (Ppf)
- Advanced Sound SystemMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And TouchpadMedia Display 10.25-Inch Touchscreen DisplayPre Installation For Mercedes Benz LinkUsb Ports X 2 In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam AssistAmg Bodystyling Front Apron In Jet Wing Design With Silver Chrome Front SplitterAmg Bodystyling With 2 Black Louvres In Outer Air IntakesAmg Bodystyling With Rear Apron And Diffuser FinsAmg Bodystyling With Side Sill PanelsAmg Performance ExhaustAmg Radiator Grille With Black Vertical Louvres And Trim Strip In High Gloss ChromeAmg Spoiler LipBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Windows One Touch Open/CloseElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront, Side And Rear Exterior Chrome TrimHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHigh Level Led Brake LightLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampMotor Way Mode Function And Locator LightingPrivacy Glass With Dark Glass From B Pillar BackwardsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRange Adjustable HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof SpoilerRunning BoardsTinted Glass All Round With Single Layer Safety GlassTinted Rear WindowsTwo Chrome Plated Tailpipe Trim ElementsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 2 Way Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingAmg Floor Mats With Edging And Embroidered Amg LetteringAmg Illuminated Door SillsAmg Sports SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard With Contrast TopstitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningDividing Net - RearDouble Cup Holder In Centre ConsoleEasy-Pack Removable Load Compartment CoverFlat Bottomed Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Black Nappa Leather, Embossed In Central Grip, With Silver Chrome Steering With Red TopstitchingFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront Seats With Electric Adjust (Backrest, Height And Seat Cushion Inclination) With 4 Way Electric Lumbar Support And Manual Cushion Depth AdjustHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated And Lockable Glove CompartmentLeather UpholsteryRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSteering Wheel With Touch Control ButtonsThermotronic 3 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Pack - GlcMirror Pack - GlcStorage Pack - Glc
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAsrBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsChild Proof Door LocksDual-Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Driver Knee Bag And Window Bags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp) With Curve Dynamic Assist And Cross Wind AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorHill Hold FunctionTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserAutomatic Door LockingKeyless-Go Starting FunctionRemote Central Locking
- Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood Trim
- 20" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels Painted In High Gloss Black With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Tyre Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1880 kgGross Vehicle Weight2460 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2460 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1400 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4729 mmWidth1931 mmWheelbase2873 mmWidth (including mirrors)2096 mmHeight1585 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)20 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)35.8 mpgEC Combined (mpg)27.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low17.3WLTP - MPG - Medium27.4WLTP - MPG - High31.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High27.2WLTP - MPG - Comb26.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL26.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH25.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low16.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP390 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW287 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)88 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82.1 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg PremiumCoin Description4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power390Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear285/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)232 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.265 g/kmHC0.03NOx0.033Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb244
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.