Mercedes-Benz GLC EstateGLC 220d 4Matic AMG Line Premium 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 11.9" High Resolution Multimedia Colour Display12.3" Digital Individually Configurable Instrument DisplayAcoustic Presence IndicatorActive Lane Keeping AssistAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistCollision Prevention Assist PlusCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy Pack Automatic Powered TailgateEcall Emergency Call SystemEco Start/Stop FunctionFingerprint ScannerFluorescent Jacket For DriverHard Disk NavigationInstrument Display In Miles With English LetteringMbux Augmented Reality For NavigationMbux Navigation PremiumMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords "Hey Mercedes"Mercedes Me ConnectOutside Temperature DisplayRemote Boot ReleaseRemote ServicesService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone IntegrationStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTraffic Sign AssistWireless Charging
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology4Matic Permanent Four Wheel Drive62 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic Plus Automatic TransmissionDiesel Particulate FilterSport Suspension
- Dab Digital Radio TunerMbux Extended FunctionsUsb Ports X 2 Usb C Ports In Centre Console
- Adaptive High Beam Assist PlusAluminium Look Running Boards With Rubber StudsAluminium Roof RailsAmg Bodystyling Front Apron, Rear Apron And Side SkirtsAmg Line ExteriorAuto HeadlightsDigital Light Led HeadlightsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsHeat And Noise Insulating Acoustic GlassHeat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassIntegrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampLed Third Brake LightRadiator Grille With Mercedes Benz Pattern And Integreated Mercedes Star And Louvre In Dark Grey Matt With Chrome Inlay And Black FrameRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTwo Chrome Plated Tailpipe Trim ElementsWider Wheel Arch For Amg Wheels
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Light In 64 Colour With Dynamic Multicolour Led Interior LightingsAmg Line InteriorAmg Sports SeatsAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Fabric Roof LiningBlack Floor Mats With Amg LetteringDouble Cup Holder In Centre ConsoleEasy-Pack Removable Load Compartment CoverElectrically Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Stowage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsGalvanised Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Panels With Mercedes Benz LetteringIlluminated Glove CompartmentInstrument Panel And Beltlines In Artico Man Made Leather In Nappa LookMultifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa LeatherRear Head RestraintsRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSteering Wheel With Audio And Onboard Settings ControlSun VisorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Anti Theft Protection Package - GlcBoot Comfort Package - GlcExterior Chrome Package - GlcInterior Chrome Package - GlcInterior Lighting Pack - GlcMemory Pack - GlcMirror Pack - GlcParking Package With 360 Degree Camera - GlcSeat Comfort Package - GlcStowage Space Package - GlcUsb Package - Glc
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive Braking AssistAutomatic Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsBraking System With Larger Brake Discs On The Front AxleChild Proof Door LocksDual-Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Driver Knee Bag And Window Bags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp) With Curve Dynamic Assist And Cross Wind AssistRoad Sign Recognition SystemTransparent BonnetTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 360 Degree Guard Vehicle Protection PlusAnti Theft Alarm System With Preinstallation For Collision DetectionDashcamKeyless Go Entry And Starting Function
- Centre Console In Metal Structure FinishMetal Structure Trim
- 20" Amg 5 Spoke Aerodynamically Optimised Light Alloy Wheels In Painted Black With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2000 kgGross Vehicle Weight2550 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)600 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1640 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4716 mmWidth1890 mmWheelbase2888 mmWidth (including mirrors)2076 mmHeight (including roof rails)1640 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH52.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL61.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8 secTop Speed136 mphEngine Power - BHP197 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW145 kwEngine Power - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT325Engine Torque - NM440 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG44.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.3 mmCC1993 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line PremiumCoin DescriptionD 4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %84NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power197Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear285/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.038 g/kmNOx0.011HC+NOx0.015Particles0WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL141
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes-Benz GLC 4WD or rear-wheel drive?All models of Mercedes GLC are fitted with the company's 4Matic AWD system and are therefore 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the Mercedes-Benz GLC?The GLC has seating for 5 people, with no option for 7. However, Mercedes offers 3 other 7-seat SUVs, with both the GLB and GLS coming with that many as standard, and there being an option for 7 in the GLE.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz GLC?All Mercedes models sold in the UK come with a 3-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have as standard?All models of Mercedes GLC come with Attention Assist, Collision Prevention Assist Plus, LED headlights with Adaptive High Beam Assist, Speedtronic cruise control, and a tyre-pressure monitoring system, as well as multiple airbags and electronic traction control systems.Why is the Mercedes-Benz GLC so popular?It's a cultured, well-made and beautifully appointed midsized luxury SUV, that comes with a variety of engines and body styles, and all finished with that desirable 3-pointed star of Mercedes on the bonnet and boot. Throw in wonderful driving manners and it's easy to see why the GLC is so popular.Does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have rear parking sensors?Even better than that - every model of Mercedes GLS comes with parking sensors front and rear, as well as a reversing camera. They are also fitted with Active Parking Assist, a system which can automatically park the car, from base AMG Line upwards.What trim levels are available for the Mercedes-Benz GLC?The GLC is sold in AMG Line, AMG Line Premium and AMG Line Premium Plus specifications. Entry models gain 19-inch alloys, full climate control and the advanced MBUX infotainment system, while the AMG Line Premium Plus comes with luxuries such as a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree parking camera, keyless entry and go, and 20-inch alloy wheels. There are high-performance GLC 43 and GLC 63 S models to look at too, from in-house brand AMG, and these are very lavishly equipped for their asking price.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have?As a standard SUV model, the GLC has 550 litres with all 5 seats in use and 1600 litres with the second row folded away. Switch to the GLC Coupe vehicle and the figures drop to 500-1400 litres, due to the sloping rear hatch. There are plug-in hybrid (PHEV) models of both as well, but these lose even more cargo capacity in order to house electric running equipment under the boot floor - so expect 395-1445 litres in the SUV PHEV and 350-1250 litres in the GLC Coupe PHEV.