Mercedes-Benz GLC EstateGLC 300 4Matic AMG Line Premium 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- Active Parking Assist With Parktronic SystemAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy Pack Automatic Powered TailgateEco Start/Stop FunctionHard Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationInstrument Cluster With12.3-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster Display. High Resolution Instrument Cluster Screen With Choice Of Three Display StylesMbux Interior AssistantMercedes Connect Me With Remote Online ServicesMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature Display, Rear Seatbelt Status IndicatorRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign Assist
- 4Matic Permanent Four Wheel Drive66 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic Plus Automatic Transmission With Steering Column Gear Selector, Direct Select Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesPetrol Particulate Filter (Ppf)Sports Suspension Tuned For Improved Handling And Driving Dynamics
- 5 SpeakersFrontbass LoudspeakersMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And TouchpadMedia Display 10.25-Inch Touchscreen DisplayPre Installation For Mercedes Benz LinkUsb Ports X 2 In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAluminium Roof RailsAmg Bodystyling Amg Front Apron With Sporty Air Intakes And Chrome Trim Element, Amg Diffuser-Look Rear Apron With Insert In BlackBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Windows One Touch Open/CloseElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront, Side And Rear Exterior Chrome TrimHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHigh Level Led Brake LightLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampMotor Way Mode Function And Locator LightingPrivacy Glass With Dark Glass From B Pillar BackwardsRadiator Diamond GrilleRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRange Adjustable HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof SpoilerRunning BoardsTinted Glass All Round With Single Layer Safety GlassTinted Rear WindowsTwo Chrome Plated Tailpipe Trim ElementsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 2 Way Rear Head Restraints3-Spoke Multifunction Sport Amg Steering Wheel In Black Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom Section, Chrome Insert And Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingAmg Floor Mats With Edging And Embroidered Amg LetteringAmg Sports SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard With Contrast TopstitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningDividing Net - RearDouble Cup Holder In Centre ConsoleEasy-Pack Removable Load Compartment CoverFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringFront Head RestraintsFront Seats With Electric Adjust (Backrest, Height And Seat Cushion Inclination) With 4 Way Electric Lumbar Support And Manual Cushion Depth AdjustHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated And Lockable Glove CompartmentLeather UpholsteryRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSteering Wheel With Touch Control ButtonsThermotronic 3 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Pack - GlcMirror Pack - GlcStorage Pack - Glc
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAsrBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsChild Proof Door LocksDual-Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Driver Knee Bag And Window Bags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp) With Curve Dynamic Assist And Cross Wind AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorHill Hold FunctionTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserAutomatic Door LockingKeyless-Go Starting FunctionRemote Central Locking
- Open Pore Black Ash Wood Trim
- 20" Amg Multi Spoke Design Alloy Wheels Painted In Titanium Grey With High Sheen FinishRun Flat TyresSummer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2405 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight675 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4663 cmWidth1930 cmWheelbase2873 cmWidth (including mirrors)2096 cmHeight (including roof rails)1627 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)29.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)43.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)37.2 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low25WLTP - MPG - Medium35.8WLTP - MPG - High40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb34WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.2 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP258 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW190 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)92 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83 mmCC1991 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line PremiumCoin Description4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eBadge Power258Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)174 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.392 g/kmHC0.022NOx0.015Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb188
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes-Benz GLC 4WD or rear-wheel drive?All models of Mercedes GLC are fitted with the company's 4Matic AWD system and are therefore 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the Mercedes-Benz GLC?The GLC has seating for 5 people, with no option for 7. However, Mercedes offers 3 other 7-seat SUVs, with both the GLB and GLS coming with that many as standard, and there being an option for 7 in the GLE.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz GLC?All Mercedes models sold in the UK come with a 3-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have as standard?All models of Mercedes GLC come with Attention Assist, Collision Prevention Assist Plus, LED headlights with Adaptive High Beam Assist, Speedtronic cruise control, and a tyre-pressure monitoring system, as well as multiple airbags and electronic traction control systems.Why is the Mercedes-Benz GLC so popular?It's a cultured, well-made and beautifully appointed midsized luxury SUV, that comes with a variety of engines and body styles, and all finished with that desirable 3-pointed star of Mercedes on the bonnet and boot. Throw in wonderful driving manners and it's easy to see why the GLC is so popular.Does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have rear parking sensors?Even better than that - every model of Mercedes GLS comes with parking sensors front and rear, as well as a reversing camera. They are also fitted with Active Parking Assist, a system which can automatically park the car, from base AMG Line upwards.What trim levels are available for the Mercedes-Benz GLC?The GLC is sold in AMG Line, AMG Line Premium and AMG Line Premium Plus specifications. Entry models gain 19-inch alloys, full climate control and the advanced MBUX infotainment system, while the AMG Line Premium Plus comes with luxuries such as a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree parking camera, keyless entry and go, and 20-inch alloy wheels. There are high-performance GLC 43 and GLC 63 S models to look at too, from in-house brand AMG, and these are very lavishly equipped for their asking price.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have?As a standard SUV model, the GLC has 550 litres with all 5 seats in use and 1600 litres with the second row folded away. Switch to the GLC Coupe vehicle and the figures drop to 500-1400 litres, due to the sloping rear hatch. There are plug-in hybrid (PHEV) models of both as well, but these lose even more cargo capacity in order to house electric running equipment under the boot floor - so expect 395-1445 litres in the SUV PHEV and 350-1250 litres in the GLC Coupe PHEV.