Mercedes-Benz GLC EstateGLC 300d 4Matic AMG Line Premium Pls 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 360 Degree CameraActive Parking Assist With Parktronic SystemAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy Pack Automatic Powered TailgateEco Start/Stop FunctionHard Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationInstrument Cluster With12.3-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster Display. High Resolution Instrument Cluster Screen With Choice Of Three Display StylesMbux Interior AssistantMercedes Connect Me With Remote Online ServicesMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature Display, Rear Seatbelt Status IndicatorRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign Assist
- 4Matic Permanent Four Wheel Drive66 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic Plus Automatic Transmission With Steering Column Gear Selector, Direct Select Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesDiesel Particulate FilterSports Suspension Tuned For Improved Handling And Driving Dynamics
- 5 SpeakersFrontbass LoudspeakersMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And TouchpadMedia Display 10.25-Inch Touchscreen DisplayPre Installation For Mercedes Benz LinkUsb Ports X 2 In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAluminium Roof RailsAmg Bodystyling Amg Front Apron With Sporty Air Intakes And Chrome Trim Element, Amg Diffuser-Look Rear Apron With Insert In BlackBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Panoramic Glass SunroofElectric Windows One Touch Open/CloseElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront, Side And Rear Exterior Chrome TrimHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHigh Level Led Brake LightLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampMotor Way Mode Function And Locator LightingPrivacy Glass With Dark Glass From B Pillar BackwardsRadiator Diamond GrilleRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRange Adjustable HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof SpoilerRunning BoardsTinted Glass All Round With Single Layer Safety GlassTinted Rear WindowsTwo Chrome Plated Tailpipe Trim ElementsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 2 Way Rear Head Restraints3-Spoke Multifunction Sport Amg Steering Wheel In Black Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom Section, Chrome Insert And Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingAmg Floor Mats With Edging And Embroidered Amg LetteringAmg Sports SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard With Contrast TopstitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningDividing Net - RearDouble Cup Holder In Centre ConsoleEasy-Pack Removable Load Compartment CoverFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated And Lockable Glove CompartmentLeather UpholsteryRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSteering Wheel With Touch Control ButtonsThermotronic 3 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Pack - GlcMemory Pack - GlcMirror Pack - GlcStorage Pack - Glc
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAsrBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsChild Proof Door LocksDual-Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Driver Knee Bag And Window Bags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp) With Curve Dynamic Assist And Cross Wind AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorHill Hold FunctionTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserAutomatic Door LockingKeyless Go Entry And Starting FunctionRemote Central Locking
- Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood Trim
- 20" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels Painted In Titanium Grey With High Sheen FinishRun Flat TyresSummer Tyres
- Co0.104Co2 (G/Km)156 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.042Noise Level Db(A)68Nox0.031Particles0.0009Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb174 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1950 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)47.9Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)53.3Ec Urban (Mpg)40.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb42.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh42.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel42.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High42.8Wltp - Mpg - High50.4Wltp - Mpg - Low31Wltp - Mpg - Medium42.2
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power245Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD 4MaticCoin SeriesAmg Line Prem PlusGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %83Ncap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.5 secEngine Power - Bhp245 bhpEngine Power - Kw180 kwEngine Power - Rpm4200 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft369 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg51 mkgEngine Torque - Nm500 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed144 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeWheel Type20" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1627 mmLength4663 mmWheelbase2873 mmWidth1930 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2096 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresGross Vehicle Weight2510 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresMax. Loading Weight740 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1770 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes-Benz GLC 4WD or rear-wheel drive?
All models of Mercedes GLC are fitted with the company's 4Matic AWD system and are therefore 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the Mercedes-Benz GLC?
The GLC has seating for 5 people, with no option for 7. However, Mercedes offers 3 other 7-seat SUVs, with both the GLB and GLS coming with that many as standard, and there being an option for 7 in the GLE.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz GLC?
All Mercedes models sold in the UK come with a 3-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have as standard?
All models of Mercedes GLC come with Attention Assist, Collision Prevention Assist Plus, LED headlights with Adaptive High Beam Assist, Speedtronic cruise control, and a tyre-pressure monitoring system, as well as multiple airbags and electronic traction control systems.Why is the Mercedes-Benz GLC so popular?
It's a cultured, well-made and beautifully appointed midsized luxury SUV, that comes with a variety of engines and body styles, and all finished with that desirable 3-pointed star of Mercedes on the bonnet and boot. Throw in wonderful driving manners and it's easy to see why the GLC is so popular.Does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have rear parking sensors?
Even better than that - every model of Mercedes GLS comes with parking sensors front and rear, as well as a reversing camera. They are also fitted with Active Parking Assist, a system which can automatically park the car, from base AMG Line upwards.What trim levels are available for the Mercedes-Benz GLC?
The GLC is sold in AMG Line, AMG Line Premium and AMG Line Premium Plus specifications. Entry models gain 19-inch alloys, full climate control and the advanced MBUX infotainment system, while the AMG Line Premium Plus comes with luxuries such as a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree parking camera, keyless entry and go, and 20-inch alloy wheels. There are high-performance GLC 43 and GLC 63 S models to look at too, from in-house brand AMG, and these are very lavishly equipped for their asking price.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have?
As a standard SUV model, the GLC has 550 litres with all 5 seats in use and 1600 litres with the second row folded away. Switch to the GLC Coupe vehicle and the figures drop to 500-1400 litres, due to the sloping rear hatch. There are plug-in hybrid (PHEV) models of both as well, but these lose even more cargo capacity in order to house electric running equipment under the boot floor - so expect 395-1445 litres in the SUV PHEV and 350-1250 litres in the GLC Coupe PHEV.