Mercedes-Benz GLC EstateGLC 300e 4Matic AMG Line 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 11.9" High Resolution Multimedia Colour Display12.3" Digital Individually Configurable Instrument DisplayAcoustic Presence IndicatorActive Lane Keeping AssistAttention AssistCollision Prevention Assist PlusCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy Pack Automatic Powered TailgateEcall Emergency Call SystemEco Start/Stop FunctionFingerprint ScannerFluorescent Jacket For DriverHard Disk NavigationInstrument Display In Miles With English LetteringMbux Navigation PremiumMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords "Hey Mercedes"Mercedes Me ConnectOutside Temperature DisplayRemote And Charging Services PlusRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone IntegrationSpeed Limit AssistStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTrip ComputerWireless Charging
- 1 X Type 2 And 3 Phase 4M Straight Wallbox Cable49 Litre Fuel Tank4Matic Permanent Four Wheel Drive7.4 Kw Monophase On Board Charger9G Tronic Plus Automatic TransmissionAlternating Current Charging System (Ac Charging)Comfort SuspensionPetrol Particulate Filter (Ppf)Self Levelling Suspension
- Dab Digital Radio TunerMbux Extended FunctionsUsb Ports X 2 Usb C Ports In Centre Console
- Adaptive High Beam AssistAluminium Look Running Boards With Rubber StudsAluminium Roof RailsAmg Bodystyling Front Apron, Rear Apron And Side SkirtsAmg Line ExteriorAuto HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampLed Third Brake LightRadiator Grille With Mercedes Benz Pattern And Integreated Mercedes Star And Louvre In Dark Grey Matt With Chrome Inlay And Black FrameRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTwo Chrome Plated Tailpipe Trim ElementsWider Wheel Arch For Amg Wheels
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient Light In 64 Colour With Dynamic Multicolour Led Interior LightingsAmg Line InteriorAmg Sports SeatsAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Fabric Roof LiningBlack Floor Mats With Amg LetteringDouble Cup Holder In Centre ConsoleEasy-Pack Removable Load Compartment CoverFront Centre Armrest With Stowage CompartmentFront Head RestraintsGalvanised Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Glove CompartmentInstrument Panel And Beltlines In Artico Man Made Leather In Nappa LookMulti Function Steering Wheel With Audio And Onboard Settings ControlMultifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa LeatherRear Centre HeadrestRear Head RestraintsRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSteering Wheel With Audio And Onboard Settings ControlSun VisorsThermatic 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Anti Theft Protection Package - GlcBoot Comfort Package - GlcExterior Chrome Package - GlcInterior Chrome Package - GlcInterior Lighting Pack - GlcMirror Pack - GlcParking Package With Reversing Camera - GlcSeat Comfort Package - GlcStowage Space Package - Glc 300EUsb Package - Glc
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive Braking AssistAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsChild Proof Door LocksDual-Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Driver Knee Bag And Window Bags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp) With Curve Dynamic Assist And Cross Wind AssistTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 360 Degree Guard Vehicle Protection PlusAnti Theft Alarm System With Preinstallation For Collision DetectionKeyless Go Starting Function
- Centre Console In Metal Structure FinishMetal Structure Trim
- 19" Amg 5 Spoke Aerodynamically Optimised Light Alloy Wheels In Painted Black With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2355 kgGross Vehicle Weight2890 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)49 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1497 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4716 mmWidth1920 mmWheelbase2888 mmWidth (including mirrors)2076 mmHeight (including roof rails)1648 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed135 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Power - RPM6100 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1999 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg LineCoin DescriptionE 4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eBadge Power313Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.138 g/kmHC0.007NOx0.008Particles0.0001
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)225Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years6Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh31Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL134WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH133WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL21.6WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH21.8WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH83WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL83Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity31Maximum Charging Rate - kW11
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb12WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL12WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH12
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEL25.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEH25.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEL38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEH38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEL42.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEH41.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEL35.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEH35.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL36.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH35.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEL10.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEH11WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEL6.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.9WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL0.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH0.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL565WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH565
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes-Benz GLC 4WD or rear-wheel drive?All models of Mercedes GLC are fitted with the company's 4Matic AWD system and are therefore 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the Mercedes-Benz GLC?The GLC has seating for 5 people, with no option for 7. However, Mercedes offers 3 other 7-seat SUVs, with both the GLB and GLS coming with that many as standard, and there being an option for 7 in the GLE.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz GLC?All Mercedes models sold in the UK come with a 3-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have as standard?All models of Mercedes GLC come with Attention Assist, Collision Prevention Assist Plus, LED headlights with Adaptive High Beam Assist, Speedtronic cruise control, and a tyre-pressure monitoring system, as well as multiple airbags and electronic traction control systems.Why is the Mercedes-Benz GLC so popular?It's a cultured, well-made and beautifully appointed midsized luxury SUV, that comes with a variety of engines and body styles, and all finished with that desirable 3-pointed star of Mercedes on the bonnet and boot. Throw in wonderful driving manners and it's easy to see why the GLC is so popular.Does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have rear parking sensors?Even better than that - every model of Mercedes GLS comes with parking sensors front and rear, as well as a reversing camera. They are also fitted with Active Parking Assist, a system which can automatically park the car, from base AMG Line upwards.What trim levels are available for the Mercedes-Benz GLC?The GLC is sold in AMG Line, AMG Line Premium and AMG Line Premium Plus specifications. Entry models gain 19-inch alloys, full climate control and the advanced MBUX infotainment system, while the AMG Line Premium Plus comes with luxuries such as a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree parking camera, keyless entry and go, and 20-inch alloy wheels. There are high-performance GLC 43 and GLC 63 S models to look at too, from in-house brand AMG, and these are very lavishly equipped for their asking price.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz GLC have?As a standard SUV model, the GLC has 550 litres with all 5 seats in use and 1600 litres with the second row folded away. Switch to the GLC Coupe vehicle and the figures drop to 500-1400 litres, due to the sloping rear hatch. There are plug-in hybrid (PHEV) models of both as well, but these lose even more cargo capacity in order to house electric running equipment under the boot floor - so expect 395-1445 litres in the SUV PHEV and 350-1250 litres in the GLC Coupe PHEV.